Mental Health Forums

Have 'come Up'.

lauren18808

Had a good day today, yesterday in a truly masochistic state had a look at some of the nasty letters written to me from an ex boyfriends girlfriend, telling me how nobody would ever love me and she had what I couldnt handle. And laughed, and I was shocked, I'd never had a reaction to it before.

I'm not well, I have the flu, and phsicially feel very shit, but somehow i feel very free, like I've just spent a very long period under water, thinking about it, nothing has changed, nothing particularly good has happened, I think maybe I got used to the situtuation I'm in, I've learned to find the monotony comforting, if you like.

Anyway i just want to apologise for bugging everyone with my bad moods, hopefully for a while you won't have to put up with it.

This is the first time i've felt this way in a very very long time without needing weed or drink or a partner to soup it up. I feel slightly proud of that, if anything.

Lauren,

you should be feeling VERY proud of yourself, I'm currently trying not to work myself up into a state about not having any weed, my guy's not answering his phone, I don't know how i am going to make it through the evening without it but you're giving me faith that it can be done, and I thank you!

Anwen

hey laureen no matter what the reason were glad u r feeling better. sometimes monotomy is comforting. you can always post when you are down... doesnt bother us except we hate to see you feeling that way. the physical stuff on top of the mh stuff is really wearing.

bets

Archived