Mental Health Forums

Perfect Days

Fairy

Today was Mr Fairys birthday party, his birthday was yesterday, our wedding anniversary tomorrow. I have been so stressed all week. It was great, we had a lovely day, I DID IT!.

When everyone had left, Mr Fairy asked me if I wanted my annivesary present now, I replied "Yes if you want to give it to me now".

He gave me an eternity ring. Beautiful, just perfect.

I am so happy, not only did I arrange and host the party, when I felt unable, but, to top it all a beautiful token of our love has been given to me.

Five years, I feel proud and appreciated, loved and warm. I am so proud and happy I can't stop the tears.

Fairy xxx

Wow, that sounds wonderful, I can't even imagine what that would feel like. Tho I have hosted many parties, I can't imagine the rest. Congrats, I am glad you had such a perfect day.

Sah

Sounds like a perfect day to me! Plus lets not forget diamonds are a girl's best friend (presuming the eternity ring is a diamond one of course! :lol:)

Thank you guys for your replies, oops rhyming again! :lol:

I will take a picture of my ring, it is sooooooooooooooo lovely, however as I am technically challenged and hung over I will attempt this tomorrow!

I will pass on your birthday wishes Lord Cynic, ta very much. ;)

Fairy xxx

Fairy -

Well it sounds like you had a wonderful time. I am happy to hear it.

You sound so upbeat. Hope it continues for you.

March

Archived