Mental Health Forums

Sumthin I Noticed

hummm_mabbe

Hehe I noticed

Ladies with the bippidee always have cool quirky personalities and senses of humour that are fun and bouncey off the wall. I think its cute.

So yeah, you should all know that youre all great and funny and bouncy :)

:bigarmhug[1]:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• loulou1330

• Angel123

• Fairy

• hummm_mabbe

Heee yeah I have two friends online with the bippidee and they are both soo cool and come up with totally off-the-wall type stuffz .. and you guys are all the same! Anyhoo I am a bippidee bloke and so I know what it does to peepulz, so yeh the 'darker' side of the bippidee doesnt phase me, cuz it IS me :lol:

I dunno about blokie blokes. I dont know many apart from me! More blokie blokes need to speak up, we need to hear the blokies cuz we need love too! Lotsa lotsa love! Yeh!! I think sometimes the duders think they are not meant to speak up and really we just want huggies like the laydeez do too, so we should be brave duderline blokies and SPEAK OUT IN THE NAME OF HUG!!

<<Feeling cuddlie today

Ross

Thanks for that Ross,

The thing is I don't really think I am that quirky, just odd! Well other people definately think that anyway!

I don't know it was my birthday recently so I guess I am just feeling old and boring!

Em X

i haven't been on here for awhile but glad i did, this post made me smile - bippidee, i love it! i guess i'm kind of recovered now but the quirky side is still there.

Awww, it's so nice to hear something lovely for a change. You actually made me smile for the first time in days. Hugs to you!

i think im odd but people usually say im.. "unique" lol or "quirky" its funny the way they say it tho, because i know there trying to say im weird but i think they like it.. strangely, im not quite sure why tho?! altho many of my friends are v v cool and have bpd so maybe im just a weird exeption?

Hey Ross , I just had to stop by again and give you huggles. I agree more BPD blokes come to the fore. We won't bite unless you want us to. x

Hey Ross , I just had to stop by again and give you huggles. I agree more BPD blokes come to the fore. We won't bite unless you want us to. x

Heh ummm zokies now Im blushing. I dunno if I like to be nibbled, cant be sure if I have been .. hmmz I feel like a lovable pretzel, or mabbe a chocolate eclair ... YUM :) Bite me bebbeh hehe aww-wight **does dance**

Super fluff for everyone :wub:

Whee!

This is just such an uplifting post has really made me smile this evening and i agree with angel i just lurve "bippidee" much nicer all round, hugs to all ye bippidee's :bigarmhug[1]:

:D I know what you mean angel, think i might make this my new nick name lol xxx :D

awwweeeez Im really glad its bunged a smile on yer choppie chops :D Yeah us bippidees have loads to be enfluffed about ourselves over .. tis only folks that dont read the manual that get a bit miffed over us :(

There is a user here called Bibbidee who kinna made me start saying 'the bippidee', I dunno if she is still abootey toot. Thank u bibbidee if ur here ...

My friendie is Oz who has the bippidee has a cat and she called him 'smeagol' cuz he was like all wrinkly I think, and she felt a bit like smeagol sometimes. The other friend of mine called her cat Princess Fluffypants. Its stuffz like that, makes wanna huggenstufz ya allz

Ross

What country are all of ya'll from? I don't think I know this language that you speak! :)

~~From a cute, hilarious quirky woman who LIVES to bounce off of walls!

Hey Ross -

Great post, and you know something - your right I do have a great sense of

humor/humour :P . I really like the manual comment. That is great. I will

keep that in one in mind.

Marchmadness

:D I know what you mean angel, think i might make this my new nick name lol xxx :D

awwweeeez Im really glad its bunged a smile on yer choppie chops :D Yeah us bippidees have loads to be enfluffed about ourselves over .. tis only folks that dont read the manual that get a bit miffed over us :(

There is a user here called Bibbidee who kinna made me start saying 'the bippidee', I dunno if she is still abootey toot. Thank u bibbidee if ur here ...

My friendie is Oz who has the bippidee has a cat and she called him 'smeagol' cuz he was like all wrinkly I think, and she felt a bit like smeagol sometimes. The other friend of mine called her cat Princess Fluffypants. Its stuffz like that, makes wanna huggenstufz ya allz

Ross

Haha you're so cute! ^_^:bigarmhug[1]:

It's great to have you on the forum, you bring such a positive message and make so many people smile!

Hehe I noticed

Ladies with the bippidee always have cool quirky personalities and senses of humour that are fun and bouncey off the wall. I think its cute.

So yeah, you should all know that youre all great and funny and bouncy :)

Ross, you are a genius coining the term bippidee instead of bpd.

...and you are very huggable too!

Archived