Mental Health Forums

Sumthin I Noticed

hummm_mabbe

Hey Ross me fellow bippidee wow you've really started something here... sending you big hugs anyhow you deserve it xxx :bigarmhug[1]::grouphug[1]::hug2: xxx

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• loulou1330

• Angel123

• Fairy

• hummm_mabbe

Hey Ross me fellow bippidee wow you've really started something here... sending you big hugs anyhow you deserve it xxx :bigarmhug[1]::grouphug[1]::hug2: xxx

Bippidee Bippidee Bippidee Bippidee BOING!!! heh the bouncing bippidees :)

Haha can we change the name of the site from BPDWorld to BippideeGrotto? :lol:

Im chuffed into little smithereens at all the hugz haha I cant take all this squishing, I may pop

Ross

Hahaha okies it just struck me ...

We have Bippidee, and together we are the brave, dashing (and pretty if ur a chickiline bippidee) BIPPIDEERS :lol:

One for all and All for Hugz :wub:

What country are all of ya'll from? I don't think I know this language that you speak! :)

~~From a cute, hilarious quirky woman who LIVES to bounce off of walls!

I am english but speak internet pixie language

haha i hope you wear a helmet with all that bouncing ... **blush**

Could make it a little tricky to find us on the net. Perhaps in a few years when BPD is only known as Bippidee, Josh will want to change it! :lol:

Could make it a little tricky to find us on the net. Perhaps in a few years when BPD is only known as Bippidee, Josh will want to change it! :lol:

Yuppelly and when you do, all the position badges can be stuff like "Bippidee Elf" instead of Staff, and Josh can be "Bippidee Claus".

Umm I dont think anyone is taking me seriosuly :(

:lol:

Great thread! I agree with what everyone else says about it being positive and bippidee sounding fun.

:D

Judi

Hahaha yeh its almost a diagnosis you WANT isnt it

DOC: "Well I can tell you that you have The Bippidee"

PATIENT: "Yay!!"

DOC: "I have written you a prescription for a Space Hopper and some pink fluffy earmuffs"

PATIENT: "Wheeeee!!"

Hahaha now thats how to get better :)

I just cant help but smile and want to jump down the line n give you a hug everytime this thread pops up, makes me feel like bpd is not so bad i mean surely the world around us would take us more seriously if we went round saying we had bippidee and were on space hoppers and pink fluffy muffs oooh wheres the doc that can prescribe them :P sending more hugs your way for this :hug2:

I just cant help but smile and want to jump down the line n give you a hug everytime this thread pops up, makes me feel like bpd is not so bad i mean surely the world around us would take us more seriously if we went round saying we had bippidee and were on space hoppers and pink fluffy muffs oooh wheres the doc that can prescribe them :P sending more hugs your way for this :hug2:

hop1.jpg

Hahaha I think I am developing crushies on u all ... oopsie. I feel like a 10 year old lad who accidentally stumbled into a magic fairy land of quirky wimmin and now I gotsta puff my chest out and try to put on a low manly voice about how fast my dads porsche is, then pull your hair or sumthin to show how hott I think u is.

haha actually thats about my level of competence in romance in real life. Hummm. Yeah thats why Im single :(

:wub:

awww rossie, now you bein a cheeky chappy :P tut tut next you'll be doin a peacock dance n showing us all yr pretti feavvers whilst sat on yr hoppidee wearin yr pinki muffs :P

awww rossie, now you bein a cheeky chappy :P tut tut next you'll be doin a peacock dance n showing us all yr pretti feavvers whilst sat on yr hoppidee wearin yr pinki muffs :P

I think if I was a bird I would prolly be a penguin. I always seem to fall over a lot and apparently if u stick a big roundey stone under a penguin it will try to incubate it thinking its an egg, and Im dead gullible like that too.

Hoppidee!! I want one. Ok twelve.

Inspired by your Bippidee - I have been singing the tune for 2 days - so have written a version for us

Sorry it was going to be funny, but it all got a bit serious.

Here is the music -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Saj6HI38Png...feature=related

Now sing the song

Such a confusion, full of delusion, bippidee boppidee boo,

Put 'em together and what have you got? BPD probably you.

Look for inclusion, follow illusion, bippidee boppidee boo,

Put 'em together and what have you got? BPD probably true.

Living a life of hate, struggling to compensate,

But there's nobody there to love and care,

So feelings will accelerate.

Such a confusion, full of delusion. bippidee boppidee boo,

Put 'em together and what have you got?

Bippidee boppidee, bippidee boppidee, BPD probably you

:rolleyes:

My love to all you hurt, but lovely people who have already made me feel so accepted - esp Ross who inspired me with his Bippidee

THANK YOU

this thread is so funny. you have a cracking sense of humour ross :)

Oooo me cheekey bits have gone all warm

**blush**

Still dont be too nice cuz when I was little I used to get so nervous if a girlie was nice to me I would vom all over the floor. As I have regressed whilst on this site that could make a comeback and its dead hard pickin chunks outa keyboard. Ta.

Ross

EDIT: Ok I made that second bit up, except for the keyboard cleanin bit. Eww.

Inspired by your Bippidee - I have been singing the tune for 2 days - so have written a version for us

Sorry it was going to be funny, but it all got a bit serious.

Here is the music -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Saj6HI38Png...feature=related

Now sing the song

Such a confusion, full of delusion, bippidee boppidee boo,

Put 'em together and what have you got? BPD probably you.

Look for inclusion, follow illusion, bippidee boppidee boo,

Put 'em together and what have you got? BPD probably true.

Living a life of hate, struggling to compensate,

But there's nobody there to love and care,

So feelings will accelerate.

Such a confusion, full of delusion. bippidee boppidee boo,

Put 'em together and what have you got?

Bippidee boppidee, bippidee boppidee, BPD probably you

:rolleyes:

My love to all you hurt, but lovely people who have already made me feel so accepted - esp Ross who inspired me with his Bippidee

THANK YOU

OMGeeezzz hee wow :) You have written The BPDWORLD anthem! That is uhhsuummm! Hahaha I felt very slightly evil kinna laughing and feeling jolly whilst singin about things bein shittie, but I think thats the bestest bit - like FARK IT - it might get that shittie but if I can just act like a right ol Rodney about it I'll prolly feel much better! Hahaha I love it. Im gonna sing that next time I am freakin out :)

Oooo IM A MUSE!! I HAVE INSPIRED HIGH ART!!! Wheee. I feel like Cephisso, the first daughter of apollo inspirin all them great Greek poets who wrote about rogerin and all that :)

:bigarmhug[1]:

((((((Walker))))))) re Bippidee Anthem ..... Absolutely BRILLIANT !!!!!!!!

The rate we're going with this one the whole world will soon know how hard life is to be a Bippidee and we may all finally be accepted and all the credit will go to Ross big hugs for you today my fellow Bippidees :grouphug[1]:

HAHAHA!!! :D

That song is FANTASTIC!!

It bought a big smile to my face..................

I think it should be released in the charts.......

Well done Walker!!!!!

:grouphug[1]:

thanks Angel and Ross

Actually letting myself have a little of the

'feel good' factor.

I have written several poems about my mental torment - but that song was by far the hardest.

I was trying to make it funny, but the whole issue is just too painful and serious really and I really didnt want to offend or hurt anyone - especially as I have only just got here + some of you are having such a mega s****y time.

So glad you like it though.

Now we need to make a CD

thanks Angel and Ross

Actually letting myself have a little of the

'feel good' factor.

I have written several poems about my mental torment - but that song was by far the hardest.

I was trying to make it funny, but the whole issue is just too painful and serious really and I really didnt want to offend or hurt anyone - especially as I have only just got here + some of you are having such a mega s****y time.

So glad you like it though.

Now we need to make a CD

hahahehe talkin of music, this cheered me up lots, speshly cuz there is someone trying to have their bippidee treatment and a bunch of peepulz decided to interupt him by running all over him, buggerz. You can see the poor mannie man at 2 minutes 24 seconds in this here cinematograph

Hee I like this cover

Archived