Mental Health Forums

Treatment!

nobody special

So after what seems like forever on the waiting list i get THAT call to say that im on top of the list, and should start treatment in september/october! And on the 20th I have to meet with the ed team and the nutritionist/dietician!

I know that whenI agreed to meet with them the first time, and was asessed, I was ready and all for it, but now that its arrived and im going to be starting, I'm petrified! what if it doesnt work, i dont try hard enough, im not ready!

I dont want to waste there time or take a place of someone who is more deserving!

I know i need it, that over the last 2months i have been so unwell because of my ed and have spent most of the sumer in the hospital on a drip and had drs begging me to go to the psych hosp. but am I really ready, is this what I reallt want?

x

Hey, I kinda know how you feel. I feel like I dont want to get any treatment for my problems.

I am just waiting to hear from the team now.

I am scared shittless.

I am thinking that it is the right thing to do though.

I think you are doing the right thing too.

Getting help is the first step in getting better.

I have read a lot of books lately and I dont want to be one of those people who get so ill they die.

I dont want that to be you either.

I wil be thinking of you as I go by my way.

Christine

thanks hun! I know what you mean, I dont want this to beat me, like just another statistic, its just after 8n yrs of suffering, I dont know what I am without me ed!

Good luck with ur asessment also!

x

The waiting is terrible, once the treatmemt starts, anticipation over, you are on the way. You are so brave, bound to feel scary, as change is.

I am so pleased you will be getting the help you deserve. This will be life changing, possibly life saving, grab it with both hands.

We are here to support you, please keep talking and take good care.

Fairy xxx

hi ya hun,

U so deserve this help & treatment, it will help u kick ass & beat this nightmare once & for all. 100% behind u, give it ya best shot,

lol xxxxxxxxxx

Archived