Mental Health Forums

Men You May Not Wanna Read This...ha Ha...

LadyMacbeth

Girls...just wondering if you feel more depressed, upset, rejected, worthless, and anxious when you are PMSing or menstruating.

I get severely depressed and anxious. All I want to do is cry and I feel like I have no energy and so rejected and worthless. So just wondering if I am the only one.

No Lady I get that too. I call it my 'bottom of a black pit' feeling...it's like there's no future just black....it's horrible! I get clumsy, angry, anxious...feel like the world is ending, and feel so irrational and out of control it's scary. So you're not alone... *hugs* :wub:

I have been at work and cried the entire day for no reason. I have threatened to kill my sister infront on my dad, his g/f, and her b/f during one of our fights. Yelled at friends for not being true friends. I don't do that anymore! :lol: Yesterday I was sooo angry I took my sister and dad's girl friends pic and stuck them to a dart board while screaming lyrics to angry rap songs. Sounds rather satanic!

My depression worsens when I am pms. I can have terrible mood swings and be so down on myself where it get to the point that I seriously want to commit myself. I know how you feel. We ladies have to suffer, unfortunatly.

Me too...one of my best friends knows when I am getting my period because I get really pissy and the funny thing is she does too. We both get very moody and weepy so we know when to stay away from eachother. :lol: :lol:

Ladies- in my limited :P experience. Most women feel this way at these times.

to some degree. Even 'normals'. Hands in the air & back- off time.... lol

Bubble burst- mission accomplished - he he

YEah I get the same, I warn everyone, cos I get really really bad tempered, and my language get very bad then I get happy then I hit the deck like a tone of bricks

You'll like read.............

Sound familiar ??!?

Q: How many women with PMS does it take to change a light bulb?

A: One!!! ONLY ONE!!!! And do you know WHY? Because no one else in this house knows HOW to change a light bulb! They don't even know that the bulb is BURNED OUT!! They'd sit there in the dark for THREE DAYS before they figured it out!! And, once they figured it out, they wouldn't be able to find the light bulbs despite the fact they've been in the SAME CUPBOARD for the past 13 YEARS! But if they did, by some miracle of God, actually find the bulbs 2 DAYS LATER, the chair they dragged to stand on to change the STUPID light bulb would STILL BE IN THE SAME SPOT!!!!! AND UNDERNEATH IT WOULD BE THE WRAPPER THE STUPID LIGHT BULBS CAME IN!!! BECAUSE NO ONE EVER CARRIES OUT THE GARBAGE!!!! IT'S A WONDER WE HAVEN'T ALL SUFFOCATED FROM THE PILES OF GARBAGE THAT ARE A FOOT DEEP THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE!! IT WOULD TAKE AN ARMY TO CLEAN THIS DAMNED HOUSE

I'm sorry. What was your question?

I'm actually better when I'm on my period. Well by better I'm not saying I'm acting like I'm happy about being on my period. It's not a good feeling, but I usually feel like If I'm sad or pissed off, it's for a reason, instead of feeling sad on a much more intense level for no reason at all. I actually feel like my hormones are more in check when I'm menstruating.

I actually find myself most on edge the days after it's finished. Thats usually when my emotions are all over the place.

I have to take extra meds 7-10 days before my period. I get suicidal and cry all of the time. Also, get really irritable. Tell your gynecologist. If they can't help, then try your mh therapist. You don't have to live with it.

Hope you find help, Cheryl

YEah I get the same, I warn everyone, cos I get really really bad tempered, and my language get very bad then I get happy then I hit the deck like a tone of bricks

You'll like read.............

Sound familiar ??!?

Q: How many women with PMS does it take to change a light bulb?

A: One!!!  ONLY ONE!!!!    And do you know WHY?  Because no one else in this house knows HOW to change a light bulb!  They don't even know that the bulb is BURNED OUT!!  They'd sit there in the dark for THREE DAYS before they figured it out!!  And, once they figured it out, they wouldn't be able to find the light bulbs despite the fact they've been in the SAME CUPBOARD for the past 13 YEARS!  But if they did, by some miracle of God, actually find the bulbs 2 DAYS LATER, the chair they dragged to stand on to change the STUPID light bulb would STILL BE IN THE SAME SPOT!!!!!    AND UNDERNEATH IT WOULD BE THE WRAPPER THE STUPID LIGHT BULBS CAME IN!!!    BECAUSE NO ONE  EVER CARRIES OUT THE GARBAGE!!!!    IT'S A WONDER WE HAVEN'T ALL SUFFOCATED FROM THE PILES OF GARBAGE THAT ARE A FOOT DEEP THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE!!  IT WOULD TAKE AN ARMY TO CLEAN THIS DAMNED HOUSE

I'm sorry.  What was your question?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: , Cheryl

yes, i feel really crap when i ovulate. also feel very ill - sick and weak. bad tempered, tearful, and can't tolerate anything - and AS FOR MY HAIR...!!!

prozac is supposed to be brilliant for pms/pmt... i'm due on on Saturday, and have been on prozac for 8 days now, so am waiting to see if it helps.

Archived