Mental Health Forums

I Hate Myself Again

Ginny

Hi DD,

I to replied to ginny post's, and expressed how I felt which I felt that what you said was wrong.

I am sorry you feel so shunned out, but I feel to what you said was wrong, and if you meant no intention, to upset ginny, then you could have worded it alot better, or if it was meant as a joky thing, maybe you cud have attched a emtion.

I think all anybody is trying todo, is trying to establish, what you did mean? And say look, it was taken the wrong way, I think that is all anybody is trying to let you know, because we are all very fraiglie including you, one thing can upset us alot.

I personnaly think that you need to explain to ginny and it dons't have to be anyone else, what you did mean, and say I didn't mean it this way I meant it as............

This is not an easy thing and I am trying to help, I am not trying to add any fuel to the fire, and if I have then I am sorry. None of us are perfect least of all me, I feel that this needs to be sorted and have aline drawn underneth it so well can all get on again, believe it or not we want to help and be there for you to.

Let me know what you think, if I have spoken out of turn, please let me know. This is not my intention

Warm hugs

froggie

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello all,

It saddens me to see these messages. i havent seen anything like this in a while. I do belive what DD said in his pm which was investigated was meant in his way as a good comment. Later on he was banned and now is banned for other reasons. But please why do people fuel things like this, if you have a problem then please speak to one of the staff. this is why we are here. we all know what we are and what we are not, so think about things before letting them get to you. I will be reveiwing these posts in more detail and contacting some posters individually. this thread has now been closed.

Archived