• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yorkiegal73

• Fairy

• buttercup_vix

• amy123

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh lovely. i'm off to buy my dress from George at Asda. Must remember to knock a few front teeth out and get a new tattoo to complete the outfit.

I am so confused, I was sending out invitations myself -

You are all invited (Except Amy, because of the restraining order Mr Kyle had to take out), to the wedding of Fairy and Jeremy.

Reception held at Chav Court Hotel, Southend - On -Sea.

Chav dress code please.

Hmm, maybe you are confused Buttercup! :lol:

Fairy I am sorry to inform you that you are no longer welcome at mine and Jeremys wedding as you appear to be delusional

We would be grateful if you would remove yourself from the bushes in our front garden or we shall have to take the matter furthur

Oh and I am not impressed by the lack of name change, I was rather looking forward to that today

:P

xXx

Hey Buttercup,

Have you tried the helpline here, or maybe your Crisis Team can help with these intrusive thoughts and feelings. I hope you are well enough to attend mine and Jeremys wedding. :lol:

New name???? I am confused! :lol: I guess thats how you must feel!

Fairy Kyle xxx

Hey Amy,

You too seem to be confused. I know you felt bad when Jeremy chose me, but the courts have made their decision, you are not allowed near my fiance. I will try and talk him round, but, I am afraid....... he thinks you smell! :lol:

Fairy Kyle xxx

Hey Amy,

I am going to have to contact the authorites, you are breaking your A.S.B.O. and the restraining order my fiance took out against you.:lol:

I hope we can still be friends, has anything triggered this?

Fairy Kyle xxx

Fairy I have tried to be nice as you are quite obviously suffering from some kind of psychosis, but I am no longer willing to discuss this issue with you.Perhaps you should speak to your therapist?!

Jeremy has asked me to request that you stop calling his team as unfortunately you are beyond the help that his show can offer.

He suggests you 'get off your lazy arse and get a job so he no longer has to pay for you'- his words,not mine.

Regards

(soon to be) Mrs Buttercup Kyle :lol: :P

lmao

thats very good buttercup that advice was spot on, i totally agree with you,Fairy really does need to go and see her therapist :lol:

Amy Kyle xx

LMAO :lol: , but feeling a bit sorry for you. This is a crush you are experiencing Buttercup, it will feel better when Jeremy and I are finally married.

Due to your attitude today, Jeremy and I have decided you are no longer welcome at our wedding, sorry! :lol:

Fairy Kyle xxx

Oh and he too thinks you should change your name fairy

He says the other one suits you better,from what he saw of you in court anyway

Buttercup Kyle

xXx

That picure made me do a burp and a little bit of sick came up! I am laughing so much I am crying! :lol:

MRS FAIRY KYLE FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER XXX

I am going to leave you two to your petty squabbles as me and my lover Jeremy are off out to celebrate our engagement

I may speak to (a little worse for wear) in chat later and I really hope you have got over your schoolgirl crushes :P

Buttercup Kyle

xXx

Archived