• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yorkiegal73

• Fairy

• buttercup_vix

• amy123

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh you poor delusional creatures. I'll have you know that Jezza drove through the night down the motorway to stay with me and I'm willing to take a lie detector to that effect.

Mrs soon to be Yorkie Kyle

Hey Yorkie,

I am sorry you too have such jealousy problems! :lol: Jeremy is here now with me, yes I will tell her Jeremy. He says to tell you" GET OFF YOUR BACKSIDE AND GET A JOB". His words not mine! :lol:

Mrs F, Kyle xxx

Tell him i have kidnapped Will and his box of tissues and he won't get either back until he comes home. Oh and Amy has been shagging Graham on the quiet in the green room.

Hey Amy,

You should get a knock at the door soon for breaking your A.S.B.O. also you are having a psychiatric assessment, Jeremy sorted that out! :lol:

Mrs F. Kyle xxx

lmao yorkie that had me hysterical :lol:

yorkie jeremy wants you to go the show and seek councelling from graham, :lol:

fairy you are just totally crazy and funny just leave my jeremy all for me :lol:

Amy Kyle xx

Hey Yorkie,

You are having bad thoughts, can you call your Crisis Team? Jeremy doesn't like you much, but he is worried about you! :lol:

Mr and Mrs Kyle xxx

me and jeremy are both worried about you 2, :lol:

you both seem very jealous of our relationship and we are both considering getting a restraining order, :lol:

Amy kyle xx

Hey Amy,

My soon to be husband had to take a restraining order out on you as you well know. I will support you, but not if it means breaking the law! :lol:

Mrs F. Kyle xxx

Look, i'm sorry to put a spanner in the works but my friend broke down in tears when she heard of a possible wedding as she has Jeremy's lovechild!!! She says she'll have a DNA test to prove it but only on the 'Ricki Lake Show' LOL

Just thought I'd let you know that me and Jeremy are now home (yes it is gone 4am but we are hardcore ravers) and we are now off to bed, TOGETHER!!!!!

xXx

sorry not to reply all day. i've been on ebay bidding on a gimp mask for Will. We've decided to get married and will finance the wedding by doing a kiss and tell on Jeremy to the Sunday Sport. You wouldn't believe what he and Graham get up to after the show!

Yorkie, I do believe this is libel, you will be hearing from mine and Jeremys solicitor. I do not wish to know about the games you and Will get up to! :lol:

Mr and Mrs Kyle xxx

Archived