Mental Health Forums

For Fairy And Amy

buttercup_vix

Give up?Ha!I laugh in the face of giving up cos me and Jeremy are getting married and you lot need to just accept that

Buttercup Kyle

xXx

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yorkiegal73

• Fairy

• buttercup_vix

• amy123

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You guys are THE most deluded women I have ever met

Jeremy Kyle is MY bitch, we just showered together and he shouted in disgust at all these apparent stalkers in his life who believe he is open to a relationship to them. God damn it...me and him are gonna have a civil partnership in belfast and he will shout at the chav protestors whilst I jump around and pretend Im santa.

Leave my man alone bitches or I will come down hard on you all!

Stevie (soon to be) Kyle

You are so obviously lying Stevie. Everyone knows that Jeremy doesn't fly anywhere. He only drives up and down motorways (at night) so he can't possibly get over to Belfast. I think you should take a lie detector test.

quiet...I'm listening to his beautiful voice singing

Havin' my baby

its a lovely way of sayin

how much you love me

crazy girls, [and gun]

Oh Im lying now am I!

(throws the chair at the security men)...

Im gonna demand a threesome with jeremy kyle and trisha goddard....ill get my ebony and ivory

I think you'd better lower your sights.

Vanessa Feltz maybe?

you both are obviously lying,

jeremy is really getting annoyed with all this stalking and is gonna take out a court order against you all :lol:

Amy and jeremy kyle xx

Jeremy and I have had a wonderful day out, driving up and down the motorway, kicking chavs in the face on the street, and then we come back to this, you lot are embaressing, huh! :lol:

Mr and Mrs Kyle xxx

Hi girls n boys, just wanted to drop a note off and say much as this has really tickled me and brought a smile to my face, i wish you would all decide once n for all who's marrying who cos i just wanna go to the wedding n run off with the groom :P

Right, I am marrying Jeremy, and Loulou, if you are planning to run off with my man, you cannot attend! :lol:

Amy, what is going on, the police warned you again today about stalking, there is only so long I can stop Jeremy from taking you back to court! :lol:

Mr and Mrs Kyle xxx

lmao

loulou that was really funny i can't stop laughing, :lol:

you all cheer me up,

fairy just give up jeremy is my man and is marrying me :lol:

amy and jeremy kyle

Amy, I am sorry you are so deluded. Jeremy has gone mad about all this, he is driving up and down the motorway to calm down. I don't know what action he taking against you, sorry! :lol:

Mr and Mrs Angrey Kyle xxx

Fairy

jeremy is furious here ,he's going on at me and is ranting about him paying for all those people on benefits who wont get a job,

after all he is a tax payer :lol:

Amy and jeremy kyle

Amy, those are just voices, have you tried some distraction techniques? I am trying to convince Jeremy not to take you back to court, but.....you have in his words, "Overstepped the mark young lady". :lol:

See you in court! :lol:

Mr and Mrs Justice Kyle xxx

Also Amy, we have noticed you have taken a photo of our dog and are using it as your avatar! Please, when will this madness end! :lol:

Mr and Mrs Kyle. xxx

that woman has a definate look of the stalker about her and is obviously either fairy or amy.

jeremy wouldn't go for someone who looked so obvious.

This madness is deep-rooted for sure.

DSM is recategorising BPD now:

1) Frantic efforts to avoid real or imagined abandonment. [Not including suicidal or self-mutilating behavior covered in Criterion 5]

2) A pattern of unstable and intense interpersonal relationships characterized by alternating between extremes of idealization and devaluation.

3) Identity disturbance: markedly and persistently unstable self-image or sense of self.

4) Impulsivity in at least two areas that are potentially self-damaging (e.g., promiscuous sex, eating disorders, binge eating, substance abuse, reckless driving). [Again, not including suicidal or self-mutilating behavior covered in Criterion 5]

5) Recurrent suicidal behavior, gestures, threats, or self-mutilating behavior such as cutting, interfering with the healing of scars, or picking at oneself.

6) Affective instability due to a marked reactivity of mood (e.g., intense episodic dysphoria, irritability, or anxiety usually lasting a few hours and only rarely more than a few days).

7) Chronic feelings of emptiness, worthlessness.

8) Inappropriate anger or difficulty controlling anger (e.g., frequent displays of temper, constant anger, recurrent physical fights).

9) Transient, stress-related paranoid ideation, delusions or severe dissociative symptoms

10) Delusions pertaining to relationship fantasies of the talk show host nature (e.g. Jeremy Kyle, Jerry Springer, Trisha Goddard etc) (In extreme cases the person suffering with this delusion may start threads and bicker with other members of the forums)

Ginger

Archived