Top Posters In This Topic

• yorkiegal73

• Fairy

• buttercup_vix

• amy123

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There is something terribly wrong here....terribly ... wrong

Jeremy came home last night and there were 2 seats set out in a semi-circular motion with 3 big security men inbetween the two seats. I thought what the fuck? Is he doing a show on me in my own home...what the flying fucktard?

He then told me, after I threatened him with a lie detector test and a date with trisha, that he has indeed been seeing other women. It appears that he likes his humans with two mouths instead of 3 legs and that he has other "loves" in his life. I feel somewhat degraded and abandoned now...that evil bug-eyed fairy popper cheated on me...I don't know how I am anymore

I think Im gonna request a DNA test to ascertain if wheezy kyle is really my kid or whether it is the spawn on one of his bitches...

please I need hugs people

Stevie :unsure:

RIGHT ......................... as this still has me laughing this morning I've made a decision as you lot don't seem to be able to come to any agreement as to who is actually getting married to this poor man ............

and the winner is .................................

ME :P

well it would be i my dreams were to come true but as they're not likely to, the only real solution is to have a communal marriage amongst 7 of us, that's one day each and as i came up with the idea i'm going first so you better be quick and get your names in soon or i'll just go ahead and put my name down for the other 6 days, so who's it gonna be .........

1. LouLou

Oh my God,are you deluded little people still on this?!

It's pathetic,quite frankly!

Because of all this craziness, me and Jeremy decided to bring the date of our wedding forward

We got married yesterday and yes we are very happy, despite your attempts to destroy our relationship

Come on guys, can we put an end to this now? You all need to accept our marriage, jealousy is an ugly quality people and me and Jeremy fear you may all end up sectioned :lol:

Kind Regards

Mr and Mrs Kyle

xXx

Good news guys, Jeremy and I tied the knot today, it was lovely.

Loulou, you are too late, Gun is lying, and Buttercup, well the courts will deal with her! :lol:

We will be honeymooning in Basildon! :lol:

Mr and Mrs Kyle.

Ah Fairy,I am glad to see from your post regarding Angel's kittens that you have admitted that you are infact married to Mr Fairy and not Mr Kyle

Acceptance is the key,perhaps now you can move on and leave me and Jeremy to live happily ever after

HaHa!!!Come on comeback queen,hit me with it :lol::P

Mrs Buttercup Kyle

xXx

Hey Buttercup,

For the purposes of not antagonising jealous and deluded individuals, I refer to Jeremy as Mr Fairy! It is quite simple! :lol: You are right, acceptance is the key, if you cannot accept this, you will shortly be known as Bittercup! :lol: Huh! :lol:

Fairy and Mr Fairy (Kyle)! :lol:

My heart is numb this morning...jeremy (from henceforth he shall be referred to as the bug eyed herpes carrier) moved out this mroning citing many loves in his life....I feel so depraved and disgusted...I loved that bug eyed herpes carrier but now its all gone

will I ever find true love

P.S. I see my psychiatrist in 1 hour...hoping I don't talk about my fantasy with jeremy kyle lol and butters/amy/fairy getting pieces of the bug eyed herpes carrier

Stevie

Archived