Mental Health Forums

A Reminder To Myself.

LadyMacbeth

I need to turn all my negative energy and turn it into positive energy. I need to look for employment and start getting applications ready for graduate school because I really want to become a Social Worker...and so I have to stop obessing over things and get over J and just start living my life again so I can reach my goal...Last night I realized how much I want to help people not feel like this and it gave me the incentive to work for it. So when I am sad again I have to reread this over and over again.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok, i'm going to be positive RIGHT NOW...

i'm going to go have a bath, wash my hair, do my washing, and clean the house..

not coming back until i'm all finished...

lol

wish me luck..this motivation might only last 5 minutes :wacko:

i'll probably fall asleep in the bath :lol: :lol:

:)

yeah, i'd probably depress the hell out of everyone.. lol

no, seriously, i have 7 notebooks full of stuff i write. i love to travel and see places. i'm happiest when i'm on a train going somewhere, thats where i do most of my writing. i do have times when i'm panicky going on the train, but i cope. i love to sit there with my walkman on, looking out the window, just writing down whatever comes to mind :)

I love to travel as well...being in a different place alone where no one knows me it really gets my adrenaline pumping.

i LOVE Slyvia Plath

she is the only woman i have ever been obsessed by....

i'm no poet, but i do write my thoughts and feelings. just want to make it into something, you know?

cant remember..lol

great friend i am. will go look in my address book.

she's great, i would love to visit her.

there was this time in november 2002, when she texted me was i ok?

she had no idea i was in hospital. i told her, and she came to visit me within the hour! she's so sweet. cant have been nice for her, visiting a "mental hospital"

but she just walked through the door of the ward, and came over and hugged me. that was the best feeling. she didnt need to say anything, she was just THERE.

she is the only frined who knows i have bpd, apart from Leon, and he ran away :(

but she didnt run away :)

people cant accept me, you know? my family just ignore me, dont EVER talk about me "being ill" or "being off work" or "what i've got", because they NEVER, ever say "BPD" it's like some kind of subject NEVER TO BE SPOKEN ABOUT

this is why i have a huge desire to move away, and just be ME.

anyway, enough moaning, i'm really off to have a bath now.

if i'm still here in 5 minutes, tell me off!! lol

I am the black sheep of the family. My family does not believe in mental illness. They think I just bring it on myself. They think my therapists have tainted my mind...NO they have! :lol:

Anway, there are more people like your friend out there. My friends no I am not all there and they still love me! :lol:

know how you feel...

i'm the only one in my family who is "mentally unstable"

if i so much as talk about how i am feeling, all i get is silence, and if i'm lucky, a change of subject. no wonder i am so fucked

A lot of the people in my family have issues but they hide them or ignore them and then have the audacity to tell me that I have to help myself and they can't seem to see their own faults.

sometimes i just think, "fuck them all"

i guess i am lucky to have family, but they just dont GET IT. sometines i honestly think i'm not part of this family, i was just put here by mistake...

anyway, i'm REALLY going to get a bath now and stop talking about it...lol

my family is all crazy so it is easy to fit in here

so you can all come to the center of the continental us and we can have a just plain f'n crazy convention.

bets

Nah...lets all meet up in Manhattan...we would all fit in the Greenwich Village no one would even notice. Hey its fun to be nuts. :lol:

Yay!!!!!!!!!!It would be fun if we all met up there I could just imagine us going out on the town we would probably get banned eating at a restuarent or a bar. We may even be locked up! :lol:

Archived