Mental Health Forums

A Reminder To Myself.

LadyMacbeth

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i literly can not sing one note... i'd die if i had to do katoke, i promise you could drink me under the table... one drink and i am drunk, 2 drinks and i am puking for hours... it has to do with the meds.

I used to have a secret desire to see an attractive guy at a bar and hand him a note saying "i want to have sex with you but you cannot say one word to me and i wont to you either. when we are done i want you to leave and i will never see you again. have you ever had a similar fantacy?

I forgot many here are on meds so that may not be such a great idea.

Yeah...I kinda had the same fantasy but mine was to grab a guy and do him in the bathroom stall. Never got around to do that yet but I am sure I will or have sex with someone on the beach or on my office. But, not my patients cause I am sure I will get aan office when I become a social worker...lol

I really want to do that...I love the beach. Its rather romantic. I like being impulsive but I get shy at times so I have never been that daring yet.

corr listening to you two is like reliving my rebel years!!!

bathroom stalls are fine but very cramped and it gets off putting when people walk in and out of the bathroom!

as for the beach!! was finding sand in places you would never think about!!!!

hmmmm the good times!!! lol

traceyxxx

I do have a tendency to pole dance when I am out with friends. One of my friends told me that I was the first white girl he has ever seen get that low :lol: :lol:

Once I was out wid me friends and one two of my friends were at the bar getting shots for people so I took each shot one by one and knocked them back....lol...felt that later.

omg..we all went to bristol in august when my friend got married.

the wedding was TEETOTAL :o

we left as soon as we could and went to about 6 bars in 2 hours!!!!

much fun. :D

I went to gay bar with my gay friends and I picked up a guy who told me he was straight but he was not obviously lol

Archived