Mental Health Forums

Post Your Picture

Amy

I see people have links now. Another forum I go to just did this. We all posted our picture in one thread, it was cool to see what everyone looked like. :)

This is me with my husband at a Christmas party.

ShawnAmyChristmasparty3.jpg

Amy

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ginny

• lostsoul

• Katherine

• LadyMacbeth

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok delicate, here is mine- me at the truck stop hangin' out and acting black! :lol: I look a little spaced out in this one and like I was doing crack or something, but I remember being really tired that night and I think the medication contributed! :lol:

I like your pic a lot delicate. You two look good together.

had to take this out as it messed up the structure of the forums, sorry josh xx

Ok, this is appropriate size now for a forum! :lol: I'm just getting the hang of this picture thing yet myself. Ok, me at the truck stop I go to acting like I'm black. :D

Take Two! Action!!

102204-R1-12-13A.jpg

I was spaced out in this one and it was like I was doing crack or something, but I remember being really tired that night and my medication contributed I think too.

lozzie.jpg

I hope that works.

Anyway. It's a terrible pic, as I am all gross and sweaty and bad-hairday-y cos I'm at a gig and have just been jumping around like an idiot.

ok, well I'll try...this is the only pic I have on disk at the moment, a better one will have to wait until I get to use a scanner...

I guess this one won't work, or will be edited out.....

Its not a good one but is also safe because its not close to, you can't see my face, and my hair is tied back....

....but anyway I'll take the plunge and here goes...(running for cover..)

I didn't work. Phew....

Wow, all these pretty people... if only Yahoo personals had a "Careful: Serious Baggage" category ther'd be a rush for us all!

Seriously, its cool to put faces to names. You all look lovely!! Hugs all round!

there is that little picture of me and my son, I don't want to send it normal size cos the last time I did that it turned out HUGE, when I figure it out how to make it smaller I'll send it again,

Archived