• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ginny

• lostsoul

• Katherine

• LadyMacbeth

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:P Nah yo don't cause when I fort looked at it that did not come to my mind and I look at it again and I still don't see it.

heh mycroft someone made me hold a camera at arms length today lol

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hahahaha, the photo at arms length is a classic, up there with the three people in a photo booth!! David Bailey, who's he?!? Hahaha!

We got some nice looking guys on this site don't we? :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My pic is in my avatar! This thread goes to show people with BPD are certainly blessed in someways!

hey, jmg, wheres the big belly, sruffy beard, man tits, etc? ur not quite my type lol but mighty fine nonetheless - im tempted to hit on you but i think ur lady's man! she was very impressed!

hee hee - gotta respect that!

hey, jmg, wheres the big belly, sruffy beard, man tits, etc? ur not quite my type lol but mighty fine nonetheless - im tempted to hit on you but i think ur lady's man! she was very impressed!

hee hee - gotta respect that!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lostsoul

:D its a airbrushed version of me - gosh the things you can do on photoshop ;)

haha airbrushed. yeah but the bone structure you cant add in, can you? i mean skin is one thing - you have great bones!!!! unless ur telling me you fabricated the whole thing in photoshop? lol

tee hee

Where are the big ups for Chimpy?!?!?!  :angry:  :P

Excuse the snotty nose though!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lmao ignoring the snotty nose :P

you are f1fde21e.gif

Hello all,

I am sorry to be a party pooper as its great to see you all. some of you are now on my VIP list LOL. there is but and that is, are you all ok with the whole net knowing who you are and what you look like? as we all know the net isnt the safest place. i wont close or delete this thread but i hope you all are aware of the consequences of posting your pics. maybe its a good idea for me to delete it after a time has elapsed, so you still get to see each other. anyways just let me know. sorry to be such a bore, but just looking out for you. wow some of you are drop dead gorgeous. :blush:

Archived