• Ginny

• lostsoul

• Katherine

• LadyMacbeth

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You look really good Ginny! :)

Finally, it's a Pic of you! Yayyyyy!!!!

They say borderlines are the life of the party, seriously, I read that somewhere..........

:hug2: Ginny!

Katie

P.S. All of you look great! ;)

bikesensei - katy - thanks so much - I was a bit worried about putting these in BUT its done now..... *gulp*

And yes, it was a great party - they had to carry me home!!!! F**king champagne!!!!

Ginny ;)

:lol: @ Gin!

Never came that far with the carrying home bit from a party, but I remember one time I went to a slumber party for our depression group and I was in a drunken state off cough medicine, drugged up on trainquilizers, and in a blackout talking about absolutely nothing and bouncing from one topic to the next and not recalling what I said and why people's mouths were dropped at me and they were in a circle staring. And then I was told I was talking jibberish for a half hour and I argued about it saying I wasn't. Well, there were 30 people in a room against me who witnessed that one, so figure that out! :lol:

Had tried to justify that one there, but I think they had the idea I was pretty intoxicated since some of them told me I should start going to alcoholics anonymous!!!!

yeyyyy! ginny! i can see your boob! and while we are on the subject of exposing oneself, i really dont care if the whole net sees my pics.

i go out everyday and see people and they me, and they have more idea where i live and stuff, cos they see me coming out my front door.

how is it not safe to post your pic here? im confused (and obviously, very innocent ha).

nice pic gin (nice boobs too lol)

xx

[can't work out how to do it thank god!!

And lorna.,...you crazy girl!!! I thought you were hot when I saw your photo! (I'm allowed to say that cos I'm in love with my gf Dee, so am no threat!! Heee)

So..I was saying...If I saw you out I would definitely whisper something really cool like " oooh...she's nice...she's lovely - her there" to my friends whilst pointing and making a tit of oneself!!

no - YOU have always had a thing about MY boobs! and you're still talking about them in your signature! stop it!

no but seriously, they are nice boobies; well done!!! i dont know why 'well done' but have it anyway xxx

here's someone else i know with great boobs!!! though you cant see them here. i've spared you that particular monstrosity!

its the other half by the way. the one with the hair thinning, and stuff....

yeah i guess that proves it :P yey, man boobs!!!

what do they do for you then? for me, its something to hold on to. kidding. actually now i think about it i dont really like his man bumps!

hee hee!

oops he just read that lol i have to redeem myself

he's uber cute, obviously, wowingly intelligent (physicist), has a great arse, and is amazing in bed.

hahaha, wait till he reads this later on when im fast asleep... I love you honey!

xx

Archived