Mental Health Forums

Post Your Picture

Amy

yes yes yes yes yes! two mountains! rubs knees provocatively! and a valley!

thanks gin! love ya you loony.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ginny

• lostsoul

• Katherine

• LadyMacbeth

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I saw this when i first joined the forum so thought i would join with the others and post up my pic.. its a old pic of me only one i like ,normaly i cut my head off.

God im doing good today in posting.. :)

another pretty gal

i dunno - i think we're great! we should be brought in to do commercials for loreal (cos we're worth it) or maybelline (maybe she's born with it)

hahahahhahah i fnd that super funny for some reason.

LOL your a scream soul :)

hey if you think thats scary lissy here is another one of me and yeah maybe we should do some sort of advert lol

as i said normaly i cut of my head but hey thought other way of getting a pic of me was maybe cover it with mud lol

no one would admit to doing that here we are far too polite. we will however admit to farting noxious gases on a regular basis

(well i will)

and nobody would be scared by such a sweet face i really like the top one you look very cheeky ;)

im not trying to scare thats how i feel. i know its the best picture of me other times i wouldnt even go near a camara or anything that would show what i look like as what ever it shows ,i feel ugly or ive been told that dont look like me at all. which who knows what i look like but me i think i would scare anyone..me i was drunk in that pic that is only way of getting a picture of my face.. its like my wedding pictures i was drunk.. sry lost pictures is a trigger for me when asked about how i feel about them..

anyway im drunk tonight so fart away i dont mind :) your still a scream in your sense of humour..

Archived