aussiebabe

I look at my face.............FAT!!

I look at my stomach.......FAT!!

I look at my thighs...........FAT!!

ME.............FAT, FAT, FAT!!!!!!!!

I look at food...................FAT!!

I smell food.....................FAT!!

I eat food...sometimes......FAT!!

I look in the mirror and hate what i see.

How horrible it must be to feel so bad about how you look and to worry so much about fat.

Have you ever calculated your BMI body mass index this is what is used to determine if someone is at a healthy weight, or underweight or overweight. You can google it.

How can we be of help to you with this???

Lilly

Hey aussiebabe.

Im aussie too :)

And i was going to ask.. Are you sure you didnt just get into my brain??

Looking in the mirror for me is like having someone stab a knife in my chest and dragging it down my insides slowly and PAINFULLY and there is nothing i can do to make it stop.

Your not alone.

Nothing i will say can take away the pain. But i feel what you feel every single day. It hurts. And it is not easy.

:grouphug[1]:

:hug2: honey i feel this way everytime i look at myself in the mirror, im with you on this and feel for you. sending understanding hugs and support. sometimes i wish it would all go away but without it i dont know who i would be? XXXX

Hey Sharon,

Have you seen a doctor about your weight and the way you feel about it? The important thing is that you don't punish yourself. A healthy weight is important, as is how you treat yourself in losing it.

Fairy xxx

My BMI says that i am overweight.

Ditto - you're not alone. I actually fantasise about cutting my fat off so that then I'd be put in hospital and would have to be on an IV so the weight would drop off - fucked up but true.

I hate myself so much and no one seems to get it so basically what I'm trying to say is I feel you're pain

:hug2:

My BMI says that i am overweight.

Ditto - you're not alone. I actually fantasise about cutting my fat off so that then I'd be put in hospital and would have to be on an IV so the weight would drop off - fucked up but true.

I hate myself so much and no one seems to get it so basically what I'm trying to say is I feel you're pain

:hug2:

omg I seriously thought I was messed...I've had fantasies similar to yours....not saying your messed, but it's always somehow comforting to know ur not alone

Archived