Mental Health Forums

What Are You Doing?

Paula

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing else....wishing i was home alone again...my father came back and i enjoyed the peace and quiet. wanting to sleep but i can't sleep til bed time.

I'm on the computer, I'm hearing the washing machine and waiting for it to finish so I can put the heat on, thinking about getting dinner, because I'm hungry...and jus wundrin about life.....

k.

I'm on computer listening to music, trying to ignore the fact that husband is getting more and more frustrated with kids. They have turned his programme over on telly and put fantasia video on, said his was rubbish but now they are running round house - left him watching fantasia. They are throwing toys and shouting and generally being boys!

It doesn't matter how many toys they have they still argue over the same one.

Guess I should go and give him a hand.

Half watching the Goonies (love that movie), eating chocolate, thinking of things to sell on eBay to pay off my credit card debts, and trying really, really hard not to e-mail my ex! All going well so far - though I need more chocolate!

Sitting on the puter, listening to music, trying to remember where I put my damn housekeys, (my mind is always going a million miles a minute and have a hard time remembering what I do with stuff), thinking about getting a new job...

Browneyedgrl

I am listening to soppy music and wishing that some people in my house would go out cos everyone is about and i want some peace :lol: My sisters have been off school a week for half term and were meant to go back today but are both ill and my sisters bf is off work too! I am soo selfish. Also trying to think what to write in email to friend.

Drinking tea, scanning BPDworld and talking to a good friend on MSN...

By the way Tory...I dig what you are saying..yesterday for 4 hrs I was all by myself and could not be happier never alone. :angry: Then my dad came home and then my sister and my neice and everything became chaotic. I love waking up at 5:30 am because I have pure peace atleast til 8:30 am...

shivering in front of my pc,---its well cold here even tho the heat's on--- posting and feeling bad cos of phone bill and its not 6pm yet......colouring in today's mandala when the internet connection goes slow....

I have been shivering all morning...woke up shivering and feeling freezing so I just took a shower and feel much warmer. Write now I am sining along to "Rocky Horror Picture Show" Soundtrack...

Archived