Mental Health Forums

What Are You Doing?

Paula

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ATTEMPTING to bash those little hooky things into the frame of my cork notice board so that I can hang it on the wall.....BUT am not having much success yet....am v. p'd off....at least I haven't squashed my thumb!

My internet is on a slow tonight so I am hammering inbetween opening pages waiting for a page to open!!!

....but its still not happening....GRRRRRR!!!!!!

Sitting on the comp at the lab posting, and wondering if my friend went back home for the night since I haven't seen him in over 45 mins now in this huge book menagerie of a place with various computers! 3 levels worth of it! Ahhh, he'll come back if he needs me or if he's gone, he went home and I'll see him tomorrow. ;)

Waiting for my ride home and eating egg rolls. My car is in the shop, and they just served supper to the residents here, and I really felt the need to eat some hot food. Not doing so well, I think.

Waiting for the b/f to get out of the shower - hope he takes forever, cos I dont wanna go out!!! We have to go and get school trousers for my son - he goes back tomorrow so, as usual, I have left it til the last minute... Dammit - I wanna stay home... :(

Sitting in the library, having to run back and forth when my cell phone rings because my friend keeps calling me every 5 min and getting on my nerves cause my phone does not work on my college campus...debating if I should eat...not hungry and like it that way but dreading taking the bus back to eastbumblef*uck NJ.

playing on the chalkboard with my son, drinking juice, flicking through a new book 'the inner child workbook' that just arrived from amazon.

Thinking i need to sort out old clothes for charity and also get to the dump with some stuff.

Waiting for a friend to call back about some potential bar work ,cash in hand ,good pay. would be good for a few nights a week, lunchtimes etc.

Debating dragging my son out in the cold to see if i have any money yet in my bank account or not then if i do going to the supermarket on the frikkin bus grrrrr lol. I miss my car!!!!

wondering if you can bath a rabbit somehow :P

Archived