Mental Health Forums

What Are You Doing?

Paula

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

negotiating a peace truce in the family coz hubby blew up at daughter who threw her dinner at the chair.....grrrrrrrrr.....trying not to b triggered n may peace b maintained...shit. ;) :angry:

I'm eating my way through a small bag of pecan nuts. They are yummy! Snag is I think I'll eat the whole bag and thats...70.1g fat!!!!Yeek! I think u r only supposed to have 46g a day, right?

and I'm saying...

Hi to Frog...I'm feeling calmer now.

Chewing gum and finally hearing hums of peace! No more stuck up valley girl college girls to have to hear in this room! Finally! I almost came close to bitching them out just for talking the way they do and being here! :blahblah1: Had to use Tolerance....... <_< It was hard, but I made it. Nothing like small town college girls, especially valley girls! <_<

I don't count grams of fat at all so I don't know kari, sorry.........

i'm ironing, packing my weekend bag, trying to find clean clothes, listening to music, cleaning my teeth and trying to decide which train to get to cardiff..

eating cheese

i really need to stop eating today im like a never ending bin.

a mix of pmt cravings, anxiety over the next week, boredom and feeling emotional.

so far today ive eaten three bits of toast a packet of cheese dorritos,a few choclate buttons a slice of ham and half a slice of cheese :P

xxx

Archived