Mental Health Forums

Reboxetine (edronax)

Rael

I took reboxetine for nearly a year but stopped a few months ago, I was taking about 9 diff pills at the time and stopped all of them at the same time (nightmare and a mistake best left alone). Anyway I never seemed to have any side effects throughout my time taking it but I was so doped up most of the time it was hard to tell what was causing what.

Anyway, I agreed last week to go back on it as I couldn't really tell last time whether it had helped or not because of all the other things alongside it. The past 4 days I have had the worst headache in existance (yes I claim sole right to that, mine is THE worst lol ) and also feeling very sick. I feel dizzy all the time, my neck aches and is really stiff and a few times I have gone to stand up and have felt like I was going to either throw up or fall over.

I never got this when taking it before so I don't know whether it is the tablet causing it or perhaps just something going round. I never usually get headaches though.

If anyone has any ideas I would be grateful (not sure about going back to the docs yet he will just say give it more time it will wear off).

Thanks

xxx

• 4 weeks later...

i've just started taking this too. the doc said one of the side effects is feeling dizzy when u stand up, not sure bout the headaches u should tell your doc..have they gone now? I think my doc thinks I have adhd which ive been diagnosed with before, so hope they help cos I've been feeling flat and back to depressed the last few weeks ..

thanks for the reply hun

i got taken off this last week as things were getting an awful lot worse so doc said he figured they weren't working after all. soooooooo now im on something that makes me feel 100 times worse yay!!!!! and surprise surprise doc says give it time for you to adapt to it :lol:

typical

xxx

Archived