Mental Health Forums

Holiday

gingernut

Good news for all of you, I am going on holiday. You get some peace from this annoying biscuit that comes in every now and again and destroys the chat experience. You get some rest from having to endure me. I leave on Thursday.

I cant really afford it but I need it before my third and final year of university.

Sorry for being a dickhead all the time.

Ginger

Hey ginge

You're not a dickhead and youre certainly no more annoying than Amy :lol:;)

Really cheered me up in chat last night so thank you

I hope you have a wonderful holiday

Got any room in your suitcase?

xXx

It makes my life worthwhile to realise I am not more annoying than Amy :lol: I have a feeling we might have an Amy sized strop coming at us now :P

You can fit in my suitcase if you wear all my clothes.

Drew, I wish I could afford to pay for you too, If I had the money the whole hotel would be paid for. Can you imagine a hotel taken up with us lot?

Ginger

Did you really have to ask Amy? ;)

And yeah I think a hotel filled up with us lot could be very entertaining although I'm pretty sure we'd get chucked out ( that's if we managed to get in ) :lol:

xXx

I think we would have to have another holiday if we all went together.

Amy youre not a dick head youre odd fair enough :wacko: , dont take away my dickhead status I am too used to it.

Mickey no worries there I wont be coming to Ireland besides if I did Im sure I would easily be able to find you. You are an individual after all and Im sure rubbish at keeping a low profile :P

I think another name for a hotel full of us lot is called a therapeutic community but instead of being called bed-blockers we would be called sunbed blockers.

You lot are too tolerant of me for sure

Ginger

omgosh-

the fun we could all have in a hotel. mmm minibars!

ready made beds!

fun fun fun.

i think the polis would be involved soon enough, tho'. :)

gingernut have a lovely relaxing time away from us madzers,you deserve it.

we'll still be right here when you get back.

Wishing you a great time, wherever you are going, :sm.jpg:

take care

peace

Anne Marie

Giner lmao

phhhewwww thank goodness you going away i can have a nice break pheeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwww

:P

yayyy shes gonna give us a break from the dick head

:lol: have a good time ;)

Paris you cheeky moo, I havent gone yet. Besides you were in the running to be my dickhead deputy whilst im away :P

Nina the only pressie you will get for calling me Giner again will be a bout of dysentery if you dont watch it :D

Right now I have said enough I think, I see you all imagining my plane crashing now.

I will be about missed as a case of athletes foot but I still like a muppet keep coming back for more

Ginger

Hey Ginger.

Hope you have a lovely holiday. I can confirm Amy is much more annoying than you, you have ALOT of work to do to be more annoying than that yellow font she uses! :lol:

Don't forget you bucket and spade!

Fairy xxx

So I am officially not more annoying than Amy? :blink: Crikey she must be a right little irritant :P

Amy I need that text book back "How to get on peoples tits and annoy people" because obviously I am slacking.

And I cant believe Fairy has any say on who is more annoying, there is something wrong with this universe. :D

Ginger

I previously considered myself the most annoying person, Amy second, you a weak third! :lol: Over the last few nights it has become apparent Amy is number one! :lol: My dear Ginger, you simply have to be more obnoxious!

Fairy xxx

Fairy if thats not a reason to drive me to drink I dont know what is.

I obviously need to put some more quality time in chat, you will soon realise I am not only annoying but I am toxic.

You will be chanting ban the ginger one.

Ginger

Nuttercup apparently I am a weak third so I dont want any bitter rivalry in the list :P

How can I be third when I get on my tits so much? And no I dont mean in the physical sense cos that would just be weird.

Ginger

Yay buttercup needs training too. ( I wonder if me becoming a staff member will help in my race to the most annoying? I have seen what em and Marchmadness can achieve by being green, thats the key I should become environmentally friendly)

Ginger

Archived