Mental Health Forums

Mirtazepine

sunshine_bear

I have been on mirtazepine 45mg for months now, and I have never felt so well mentally then what I have been doing. But I haven't been well physically with dizzy spells and fainting recently.

I was reading on the side effects part of the meds that this can be a side effect but wouldn't that have showed up when I started to take them? It wouldn't have started now would it?

I really don't want to come off these meds and I am really worried about this, I have spoken to my GP and I am waiting for an ECG.

I really don't want to come off them but I am worried it is a side effect.

Any ideas anyone?

Hmm, yeah I think that if it was a medication side effect than it would have appeared earlier, unless the dose has recently been increased? I'm on 60mg or Mirtazepine and I don't have any obvious side effects as such, although i don't know if it's making my dissassociation worse.

It's a good idea to get the fainting checked out, but sometimes these things just happen. I had a period of fainting about four years ago. Never had the problem before or since.

I am just looking for other things that could have caused it rather then what the dr thinks which is that my heart is skipping a beat because i have such high blood pressure and my pulse is crazy.

Oh well, guess its probs not the meds then. If it had been it might have been simpler.

Natx

Archived