Mental Health Forums

Woot

Rael

I got through quite a difficult time earlier with some thoughts I was having and decided that I needed to reward myself.

Sooooo, I was randomly looking through the merchandise sections of all the music sites I have bookmarked (took me nearly 2 hours!!!!)

Found an excellent Assemblage 23 hoodie looks really cool and was pretty cheap so snapped that up straightaway.

THEN, got to the bottom of the page and saw an A23 poster. Was thinking of getting it anyway, then noticed that not only was it limited to 250 copies, but it was also personally signed by Tom Shear (singer). You tell them your name or the one of the person it is for (I'm innately selfish so am buying it for ME and ME alone :lol: ) and he signs it to you. Was really cheap as well.

I really can't believe my luck, I know I was good but was I really THAT good?????

Ah hell WHO CARES!!!!! *laughs, sings and dances in a not at all crazy way*

xxx

D,

Congrats, hun. You do deserve something great. In fact, you deserve the world. I'm so happy to hear you did something wonderful for yourself.

Love you,

Nina.

You deserve a treat for being at a stage where you feel you deserve a treat!

I have been around long enough to see how frequently people dont feel they deserve anything nice. I'm so very glad you posted this. Is cheered me up!!

Take care.

Thanks guys, keep starting to slip back down again and then reminding myself of what I have to look forwards to arriving in the post

Mmmmmm Assemblage 23 :lol:

Archived