Mental Health Forums

Obesity

Jelly-bean

hi just answered another topic on the same subject here would like to now share how i became as i am,

always had a bit a of a chubbieness about me as a child not a small person any way! im 5'8 tall which is just over average, so able to carrie alot of weight,

when i was a teen i prodused a big bust very quick mum mother didn't help me through my young lady days she gave me one bra her maternity bra i soon got measured and at the ripe age of 15 i was a size 8 in jeans and a size 16 in my tops,

i wore baggy clothes t-shirts and jeans grew my fringe to full over my face hiding away every bit of me really no confidence!

late teens were a night mare i was always being stared at girls would not talk to me, and men well i surely wasn't innocent with them hanging around my neck, i was ugly melformed to me to others i mean men i was asking for it! and some women had the same out look on me,

i had no mirrors my mother would say your fat,

yeah i was huge my bust then was well over double d's and cos i wore big t-shirts i even bandaged them up!

any way yeah i been forced into sex cos with them i weren't a virgin!

i stood at a bar one night, in a pub a man came up behind nme on a busy saturday night so the pub was packed and he put his very strong arms under mine held me in front of him and beared my bust to the every one held me there while every one had a good old larf at me,

gees that brings the tears flowing

i fell in love at 18 my heart did sink when you ask so then why did you ask me out ??? to the man you love and he says cos i just wanted to get my hands on em is all!

wow great fanfookingtastic! im loved cos i have a great pair of tits

so any way adulthood getting bigger no not all of me just them although im comfort eating, im busy i seem to walk it off or just store it in big containers in the front!

every relationship same old question same old answer is no one interested in meeeeee???

had children each child two inches bigger

right then i hit 40 eating was bad out of control but i liked it because all of a sudden men stopped looking as i was no shape at all as big in bum tum and boobs round comfy brought my first mirror,

i even started wearing low neck tops cos at last no one is interested when i talk to people women don't think im gonna run off with there men and men think im just funny now nice got alot to say for myself and ok im fat but im at the happiest i have ever been,

i have spoken to friends that were around when i was younger they told me about the many men that liked me and how they felt that i was so pretty, for a few times since then i have been upset that i didn't have the confidence, and i missed out on my youth being being curvy and being able to show it, i missed out so much, i have a daughter myself have always made sure she makes the most out of herself always told her she is beautiful, brought her pretty things (underwear) and i hope i have given her the confidence i never had,

the things she wears god she has style i get a lump in my throat when i look at her im so proud of her

(you go girl make the most of life) enjoy evey bit!!

i had to wait till i was unattractive to feel included, i still don't feel included cos now im to big for people to bare but hey that there prob not mine i wasted to long trying to fit in and lost to much by doing so im fat and happy with that!

i'm sorry for taking so long writing so much but thank you for letting me!

jelly x

hits the post button quick be4 i delete this lol

Hey Jelly,

This post has really moved me, It hasn't all been for nothing. You have equipped your daughter for life, you have given her the love and reassurance you needed. And you feel proud when you look at her. That is beautiful, really beautiful.

I also think it is so insightful of you to beable to chart this experiece with your size, and writing it down like this. I think you have great strength.

Fairy xxx

hi fairy,

thank you for your reply, it was hard to post this, i love my daughter very much would go nutts to think she could suffer like i have, and will do anything to help her through her journey of life like for any on my children,

thank you once again fairy, it means alot..........to me

Hi Jelly

good on ya for getting that out, really gota remember its whats on the inside that counts, i know that dosn't alwayshelp, but it is the truth...with me even as a bloke, and i work in construction, i see the male ego all the time and often have the piss taken cause i wont join in, but i dont like it either...and if i saw that bloke in the pub i'd knock him out!!!tosser..

take care you

Dx

Archived