Mental Health Forums

joysmelody

Karmic Compaction

What if everywhere to you turned, everyone you interacted with, all senses, all feelings, all entanglements with the elements brought pain, suffering and piercings of the flesh and organs? What if you never got a reprieve other than under severe and heavy sedation where the soul and body then separate?

What if there was no one to speak to about these things, because nobody *gets* the magnitude. Nobody understand what exactly it means to be perpetually in the state of being annihilated. What if they judged you, wrote down a classification, dismissed you and told you flat out - this was your lot in life, the best I can do is give you some pills to take the edge off? What if your entire life was a battlefield and you were fighting the entire world just for the right to earn a space to breathe in because somehow that doesn't seem to be ok with the world who see you as something that has zero rights to exist, let alone have a space and the sooner you are annihilated, stomped and executed - the better for us all?

I feel just like that. Exactly like that. Every single day of my life. Since Day One. The leper and the AIDS virus carrier combined with the scorned woman and the cockroach sprayed for being a cockroach. No reprieve. No white flag. No moment of sanctity to exhale.

The wounds are to my organs, to my head, to my brain, to my mind, to my heart and to my ears and eyes. The wounds are in my mouth, in my skin and through the particles of DNA within my fingerprint and footstep - on all levels and all gradations.

So - why this life? Why be put here at all? Cosmic joke? Fluke? Stand in till some one better comes along? Am I holding someone's place - just till they can make this incarnation?

It's called Prison. Soul Prison to be exact. You do the crime, then you do the time with every single pore open to pain, to feel it, measure it and claim it. For the purpose of - as I can only guess - punishment for some horrific, demonic, sheer evil my soul did in another life - and this is where it all filters in and funnels through. Here. Now.

A compaction of karma - all of it rushing through like waterfalls and sandpits, tons and tons of sin debris, all pouring, pouring, pouring into consciousness. Because there is no other time for it to happen and it's now or never. And on the level where we're all brought before the Court of the Universe and Heaven Combined - in a trial for the life or death of my soul - 72 judges and 72 witnesses and 72 executioners and 72 angels - it was decreed that this would come to be. And so it has. And there is no one on earth who has been given this sentence other than me. It is unique in its severity, because there is intellect combined with stupidity and foolishness combined with wisdom and evil interwound with naivete' and death intermixed with life - in equal degrees.

And the clincher is serve or be destroyed forever. The soul will simply cease to be as it was and will be demoted to a rock or an amoeba or a sickle cell. That is the direction and Plan.

There is nothing to do but sit in silence and breathe. Breathe and sit and pray the heart as it breaks will not shatter too explosively because the wounds are already ingrained and who will be there to clean up the mess.

If it's karma, it can be worked through. Some people use the violet flame to clear karma.

This is from an article a friend of mine wrote "In order to understand why the individuals have to experience such life traumas we need to look at the big picture; their destiny, life purpose and Karma.

The secret is that the universe has purpose – rules and challenges. Nobody is here by accident; we are all here to live out our life’s purpose, to learn from experience and to walk the path. No life is pointless, it’s all about progression, learning and succession to a higher level - something that even transcends one physical lifetime because our soul returns to continue the progression.

This is our KARMA, the grand plan for our lives – the credits and debits, the good and the bad – the path we must tread.

When we can instinctively ‘tune in’ to that karma, we find the purpose and the reasons for our lessons and can finally find our true path, to understand what’s happening and why - and to walk the path in peace and happiness. In other words we can free ourselves."

Youre life isn predetermined.

It is difficult yes

you can afford the internet though, you are in a better position to help yourself than milions of people in the world.

you can and if you try will get better.

services are crap, so unless you are willing to compalin (which would probably get you much better treatment but i know many eopel cant be btohered) then you will have to go it alone.

get yourself loads of self help books, read all you can learn all you can. spend hte money even if it means going in debt if it is going to help you get well.

knoweldge an treatments are imporving all the time. you can manage a lot on your own.

how many books on bpd DBT chid abuse etc... have you worked thorugh?

I think maybe part of the reason that all your interactions bring pain is because you hurt and antagonise the other person. It is not so much karma, as your own insensitivity towards others, which provokes a negative response.

I think it would help you to have Dialectical Behaviour Therapy as your own style of interacting is bringing upon youself so much hurt.

Please don't continue from the other thread in this one.

We are responsible for our own emotions, please be respectful everyone.

Yes. All pain is brought on by the individual upon themselves. We believe we deserve to suffer and we do till we say - enough. And with that - there are alternatives to DBT. And these are venues that are parallel to my roots and heritage. I work on the soul level with a very specialized branch of healing that only one who goes through rings of fire of initiation can be indoctrinated into these Teachings. Now I am in the Order of Non Responsiveness. Like the fakir, you sit with your pain and you allow the pain to go through you in recognition of its power. Not for the faint hearted. And there is no self harm involved. It is simply allowing for the pain to move THROUGH you.

So DBT may have great merits - and good for Marsha Lineham.

j

I think maybe part of the reason that all your interactions bring pain is because you hurt and antagonise the other person. It is not so much karma, as your own insensitivity towards others, which provokes a negative response.

I think it would help you to have Dialectical Behaviour Therapy as your own style of interacting is bringing upon youself so much hurt.

I dont think an endless stream of intense pain moving through you is a very helpful alternative. DBT would help you lessen the pain much more and cease suffering so much, rather than just passively sucking it in and pouring it out in a stream.

I also think that in this case you might well benefit from an anti psychotic. They help you relax, stop the intense suffering and are much more effective than spending ages going through agonising 'initiation rituals'.

And maybe she didnt ask for your advice doctor sundries. I hardly think you are in a position to be prescribing meds.

Sometimes people dont need a plaster to cover the wounds of self harm, they need to know why they do it in the first place, deal with that, feel the pain that they are seeking to run from and move forward from the need to do it in the first place. Sometimes a sticking plaster is great, but you just have to keep on buying them.

If you have so little respect for joysmelody maybe staying clear of her topics would be a better idea for you!

Well, apparently the ancients have thought this modality through where the body, mind and soul are working in tandem - and the mind rules over the body, till pain no longer has its say. Its mind over matter. Isn't that an interesting contrast to *modern medicine* where pain is seen as the enemy - and pills are meted out like candy to subdue the very energy that has been given to us as a impetus for change.

Oh yes. Anti-psychotics. Just another crime against humanity. Would you like me to send you the data on what these drugs will do your brain cells? I like my brain cells and know that ever time a painful experience registers it sends out impulses throughout the systems. But in answer to those signals there is also re-assurance. What these anti-psychotic drugs - and all forms of pharmaceuticals do - on one level or another is shut down synapses and once they're shut down, do you know that they just don't sit there dormant waiting for the *switch* to be turned on again. They die. Yes. They die. Isn't that sad that this information doesn't make it to the consumers?

j

I dont think an endless stream of intense pain moving through you is a very helpful alternative. DBT would help you lessen the pain much more and cease suffering so much, rather than just passively sucking it in and pouring it out in a stream.

I also think that in this case you might well benefit from an anti psychotic. They help you relax, stop the intense suffering and are much more effective than spending ages going through agonising 'initiation rituals'.

Flowers in her hair,

Flowers everywhere.

And maybe she didnt ask for your advice doctor sundries. I hardly think you are in a position to be prescribing meds.

Sometimes people dont need a plaster to cover the wounds of self harm, they need to know why they do it in the first place, deal with that, feel the pain that they are seeking to run from and move forward from the need to do it in the first place. Sometimes a sticking plaster is great, but you just have to keep on buying them.

If you have so little respect for joysmelody maybe staying clear of her topics would be a better idea for you!

can someone tell me what the point of discussing karma is?? i see it hurting alot of people. i dont know what use it bring to

the forum or what the point of the post is?

i know everyone has a right to post what they wish but this is in bpd section what has karma to do with bpd??? and isnt karma

a religious thing??? and that not allow be discuss on the forum or chat i thought..

can someone tell me what the point of discussing karma is?? i see it hurting alot of people. i dont know what use it bring to

i know everyone has a right to post what they wish but this is in bpd section what has karma to do with bpd??? and isnt karma

a religious thing??? and that not allow be discuss on the forum or chat i thought..

Yes you are right hun! i agree completely, I did not want anyone sitting there like myself a few week back at the desperation point and think well whats the point I deserve it, wanted a more rounded balanced un-religious approach on the subject, and I do think its a major trigger subject, well for me maybe, and not for flash backs but the... what the hell aspect.

peace and love to all you guys

yeah i looked it up and karma is a indian religion

Karma (Sanskrit: कर्म k¨¢rma (help¡¤info), k¨¢rman- "act, action, performance"[1]; Pali: kamma) is the concept of "action" or "deed" in Indian religions understood as that which causes the entire cycle of cause and effect (i.e., the cycle called saṃs¨¡ra) originating in ancient India and treated in Hindu, Jain, Sikh and Buddhist philosophies.

The philosophical explanation of karma can differ slightly between traditions, but the general concept is basically the same. Through the law of karma, the effects of all deeds actively create past, present, and future experiences, thus making one responsible for one's own life, and the pain and joy it brings to him/her and others. The results or 'fruits' of actions are called karma-phala. In religions that incorporate reincarnation, karma extends through one's present life and all past and future lives as well.

so since it religion isnt that against the rules to be discussed on the furom or in chat i was always told so anyways :unsure:

Life is what you make it? That's just another way of saying that what you send out - will return. You don't seem to have an issue writing that in BIG RED LETTERS so no one should miss it. So what's your issue with discussing it at length? This has zero to do with religion. It has zero to do with anything but common sense. For it truly is a moron who can't see that wherever you are, no matter how long time slides, there is cause and reaction and that return is return to sender. It's actually a law of physics. Look it up.

j

Fair enough flower. Joys did ask what people would do if for instance they were prescribed meds and I know most people on the site will try and help people by suggesting DBT etc.. I think its a given really that anyone should go and consult a pdoc and obviously they cant get hold of meds if they dont.

However , if she was just being rhetorical and pouring out her misery then in that case:

hope it helped to express yourself joy. Its sad you are in so much pain.

Yeah. Karma is the Sanskrit word for Causality.

Causality

Causality (but not causation) denotes a necessary relationship between one event (called cause) and another event (called effect) which is the direct consequence (result) of the first.[1]

While this informal understanding will suffice in everyday usage, the philosophical analysis of causality has proven difficult. The work of philosophers to understand causality and how best to characterize it extends over millennia. In the western philosophical tradition explicit discussion stretches back at least as far as Aristotle, and the topic remains a staple in contemporary philosophy journals. Though cause and effect are typically related to events, other candidates include processes, properties, variables, facts, and states of affairs; which of these comprise the correct causal relata, and how best to characterize the nature of the relationship between them, has as yet no universally accepted answer, and remains under discussion.

According to Sowa (2000),[2] up until the twentieth century, three assumptions described by Max Born in 1949 were dominant in the definition of causality:

1. "Causality postulates that there are laws by which the occurrence of an entity B of a certain class depends on the occurrence of an entity A of another class, where the word entity means any physical object, phenomenon, situation, or event. A is called the cause, B the effect.

2. "Antecedence postulates that the cause must be prior to, or at least simultaneous with, the effect.

3. "Contiguity postulates that cause and effect must be in spatial contact or connected by a chain of intermediate things in contact." (Born, 1949, as cited in Sowa, 2000)

However, according to Sowa (2000), "relativity and quantum mechanics have forced physicists to abandon these assumptions as exact statements of what happens at the most fundamental levels, but they remain valid at the level of human experience."[2]

and the article continues at length here -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causality

yeah i looked it up and karma is a indian religion

Karma (Sanskrit: कर्म k¨¢rma (help¡¤info), k¨¢rman- "act, action, performance"[1]; Pali: kamma) is the concept of "action" or "deed" in Indian religions understood as that which causes the entire cycle of cause and effect (i.e., the cycle called saṃs¨¡ra) originating in ancient India and treated in Hindu, Jain, Sikh and Buddhist philosophies.

The philosophical explanation of karma can differ slightly between traditions, but the general concept is basically the same. Through the law of karma, the effects of all deeds actively create past, present, and future experiences, thus making one responsible for one's own life, and the pain and joy it brings to him/her and others. The results or 'fruits' of actions are called karma-phala. In religions that incorporate reincarnation, karma extends through one's present life and all past and future lives as well.

so since it religion isnt that against the rules to be discussed on the furom or in chat i was always told so anyways :unsure:

but joy you still havent answered my question why post on it?????

life is what you make it you can fall under all the bad or fight against it but i dont think that mean i deserve to be raped cause i

did something bad!! i disagree with you there..

why make a 2nd post on karma when you seen the pain the first one made? are you trying to hurt people here? and once again what

has karma to do with bpd since this is in bpd section???

Look joysmelody

I may be out of order here so sue me, kick me off....

but the last thing that anyone needs on this forum is any form or religious and faith base sanctimonious spouting, either by personal opinion or what has been copied off the web.

Any faith or religious based belief is personal to ones own self, a bit like intimate bedroom actions, and if we want to research the aspects of any religion, tribal custom or faith based belief then surely we will research it, study it, and ask questions on religious based websites.

This website... so I believe is about community cohesion of our community to share explore and help each other, make new friends... and I am a big believer that to talk about politics and religion is extremely rude (thats just me)

Anyway that's the last on that subject from me

Look joysmelody

but the last thing that anyone needs on this forum is any form or religious and faith base sanctimonious spouting, either by personal opinion or what has been copied off the web.

Any faith or religious based belief is personal to ones own self, a bit like intimate bedroom actions, and if we want to research the aspects of any religion, tribal custom or faith based belief then surely we will research it, study it, and ask questions on religious based websites.

This website... so I believe is about community cohesion of our community to share explore and help each other, make new friends... and I am a big believer that to talk about politics and religion is extremely rude (thats just me)

I AGREE :)

Yes. Community cohesion and within all communities there are individuals who are different from each other like their fingerprints. And each person has free will to choose what they will read. Do you know you have a choice whether to read something that doesn't agree with you?

Delving further - there is also free choice where one can decide for themselves what constitutes healing - and what form that will take. Personally I find it offensive when the DSM is quoted. I think its a bunch of hyper-horse crap that has no place in anyone's healing journey - but for the sake of communal cohesion I let other people express themselves without censor and if the DSM gives them comfort in their time of need, then that's great. Also, people putting faith in doctors really doesn't sit well with me either. I feel that the lot of them are guessers and posers who haven't a clue about curing a damn thing, but use *patients* as guinea pigs for their pharmaceuticals (aka The Holy Grail).

Who are you to tell anyone what is conducive or not conducive to an individual's healing process? There is something called CHOICES - and everyone has a CHOICE to work whatever program works for them. Talk therapy your thing? Great. Do it and post about it. Is it your religion? Is it your spiritual path? Yes? No? Maybe? WHO CARES? It's your thing. It's your choice. It's your path that you're walking. Nobody's harping on meditation I've noticed? WTF not? It's a spiritual practice - OMG. Didn't you know? Affirmations and mantras? They're spiritual! Quick call the thought police. Deep breathing? Great balls of fire - those are spiritual practices! Looks to me like someone is picking and choosing based on ignorance, plain and simple.

j

j

Look joysmelody

* Joys did ask what people would do if for instance they were prescribed meds*

No. I did not. Are you now inventing words that never were just so you can practice armchair medicine?

And bless your little heart for caring so much about *my pain*. You have no idea how much it *helped to express myself*.

No idea at all.

j

Fair enough flower. Joys did ask what people would do if for instance they were prescribed meds and I know most people on the site will try and help people by suggesting DBT etc.. I think its a given really that anyone should go and consult a pdoc and obviously they cant get hold of meds if they dont.

However , if she was just being rhetorical and pouring out her misery then in that case:

hope it helped to express yourself joy. Its sad you are in so much pain.

you're welcome.

'What if they judged you, wrote down a classification, dismissed you and told you flat out - this was your lot in life, the best I can do is give you some pills to take the edge off?'

If I was in pain and a doctor gave me pills to help, i would take them. As I said, if this was just rhetoric then hope it helped to express yourself. Obviously I have no idea if it did or not. Sorry for misinterpreting you.

Im not going to reply to you anymore as I dont think you want replies. Hope you feel better soon.

I think that is the first time ever - that anyone ever thought I needed help in expressing myself. LOL. That is funny.

Faulty reasoning is the inability to choose rightly based on intellect. Could that be a root cause of the pain you're experiencing?

What do people do when they can't choose rightly? Guess?

Man.

j

you're welcome.

'What if they judged you, wrote down a classification, dismissed you and told you flat out - this was your lot in life, the best I can do is give you some pills to take the edge off?'

If I was in pain and a doctor gave me pills to help, i would take them. As I said, if this was just rhetoric then hope it helped to express yourself. Obviously I have no idea if it did or not. Sorry for misinterpreting you.

Im not going to reply to you anymore as I dont think you want replies. Hope you feel better soon.

For the purpose of - as I can only guess - punishment for some horrific, demonic, sheer evil my soul did in another life -

fookin hell, if i am like this for my past 'crimes' im screwed in the next life with all the evil shite i have done in this one...

guess i'll be keeping warm after i die :huh:

Sorry but how the hell is everyone staying so calm with this women? I am literally becoming stressed when I see a new post in this section.

I was all for helping you joy, but now I just think you here to cause disruption, anger and upset.

I wish I could say more, but at this moment in time I don't need suspending........

Archived