Mental Health Forums

joysmelody

*Guess so!* Should a seal be put on that so it's written in stone? Or maybe you want to retract that, lest it's written for posterity for all time and chronicled in the annals of the internet for ever and ever?

There was this cool thing I read - Google Goggles. Seems that there is a little test one can do before sending out an email or post just to make sure that what they really mean is what they've written and they're not under the influence of anything that may make them cringe the morning after. I think this might apply here. Be careful what you wish for. You know? You never know who's listening and taking notes.

Google Goggles. Loving it.

j

For the purpose of - as I can only guess - punishment for some horrific, demonic, sheer evil my soul did in another life -

fookin hell, if i am like this for my past 'crimes' im screwed in the next life with all the evil shite i have done in this one...

guess i'll be keeping warm after i die :huh:

I'm still celebrating your victory. Aren't you? For someone who won, you sure are angry. Why is that. Man, if I won something I'd be out dancing and drumming and making such a ruckus about happiness.

Can you NOT be happy? Is it not in your genes to do so?

Do you HAVE to be miserable? Is this a compulsion?

Be happy! Love! Bliss! Constentment. The alternative is just so self-destructive. Argh.

j

Sorry but how the hell is everyone staying so calm with this women? I am literally becoming stressed when I see a new post in this section.

I was all for helping you joy, but now I just think you here to cause disruption, anger and upset.

I wish I could say more, but at this moment in time I don't need suspending........

set it in stone... i am dealing with my problems, if the person i pray to, and yes i do have a religion, and no i wont be saying what it is as this is not the place to bring that into, decideds that hell is where i belong, well so be it... maybe in my next life i shall be 'better' who knows.

i guess at the end of the day, we all believe in somethin, even if its nothing, and we will all end up with the fate decieded for us, but til then, i will live as best as i can with what i have been given, and due to the fact i have been given a raw deal in life from birth, i think i am doing a damn good job so far.

oh and it is the 'morning after' and i dont do cringing... i am capable, more so these days, of thinking before i write.

maybe you should take that advice as well, and think about the effects words can have on people, as like you say, they are set in stone these days due to the power of the web.

have a good day.

See. Best advice I ever got? From anyone? Bar none?

Mind your own business. Don't get into other people's dramas, because in all likelihood they will just suck the life force out of you. (suck, suck, suck, suuuuuuck - yum. yum. yum) Because there are those that enjoy living off the energy of others. Oh man. And they will suck till you're dry and empty. So - girl beware! And you know what? Never looked back either. So - psychic vampires in all their manifestations - look elsewhere - because I will kick yer butt to kingdom come!

So - in concise form - in case you didn't understand the first time:

Your life - is yours.

Do with it as you please.

When the shit hits the fan - that's unfortunate.

Thank the heavens that there's always free will to choose better next time.

j

set it in stone... i am dealing with my problems, if the person i pray to, and yes i do have a religion, and no i wont be saying what it is as this is not the place to bring that into, decideds that hell is where i belong, well so be it... maybe in my next life i shall be 'better' who knows.

i guess at the end of the day, we all believe in somethin, even if its nothing, and we will all end up with the fate decieded for us, but til then, i will live as best as i can with what i have been given, and due to the fact i have been given a raw deal in life from birth, i think i am doing a damn good job so far.

oh and it is the 'morning after' and i dont do cringing... i am capable, more so these days, of thinking before i write.

maybe you should take that advice as well, and think about the effects words can have on people, as like you say, they are set in stone these days due to the power of the web.

have a good day.

ok point one, dont insult me by calling me girl, my name is Tracy, I would appriciate being addressed correctly.

Two, that post makes no sense at all, now call me stupid, tho i know i am not, but erm wha???

dont get into other people's drama's, we are on a forum for people with BPD, kinda goes with the whole idea of drama Joy.

psychic vampires... whats that all about?

yea my life is mine, and yours is yours, maybe you should think about that before you start telling people what they are doing wrong... we all have choice and freedom, but it is also the case that we are bound byb the choices and decisons made for us by people who were our 'carers' and that also has an impact upon our lifestyle choices.

maybe that advice you got, mind your own buisness... look closely at it before you start insulting people.

again, have a nice day and take care...

Hello there. My name is Joy. Apparently you weren't able to comprehend what I wrote - which was: ADVICE GIVEN TO ME:

"Mind your own business. Don't get into other people's dramas, because in all likelihood they will just suck the life force out of you. (suck, suck, suck, suuuuuuck - yum. yum. yum) Because there are those that enjoy living off the energy of others. Oh man. And they will suck till you're dry and empty. So - girl beware! And you know what? Never looked back either. So - psychic vampires in all their manifestations - look elsewhere - because I will kick yer butt to kingdom come!"

And you see this as being addressed to you? It was advice given to me. Has nothing to even DO with you! I am RELATING what was told to me.

If you don't understand something, why don't you just ask before coming apart at the seams - NEEDLESSLY???

j

I was told: GIRL,

ok point one, dont insult me by calling me girl, my name is Tracy, I would appriciate being addressed correctly.

Two, that post makes no sense at all, now call me stupid, tho i know i am not, but erm wha???

dont get into other people's drama's, we are on a forum for people with BPD, kinda goes with the whole idea of drama Joy.

yea my life is mine, and yours is yours, maybe you should think about that before you start telling people what they are doing wrong... we all have choice and freedom, but it is also the case that we are bound byb the choices and decisons made for us by people who were our 'carers' and that also has an impact upon our lifestyle choices.

maybe that advice you got, mind your own buisness... look closely at it before you start insulting people.

Hey TRACY,

Hope you will read what other people write without trying to intepret too much into them. They're words - to be understood. Just to be clear. Dramas are really interesting. And I have some kind of respect for artistic integrity of Hollywood's attempts at entertaining the masses. But with all DUE respect to you as a human being reading the typed words of someone out in cyberspace, it just makes sense to either read and reply directly or not to read and not to respond. But to reply and to respond based on erroneous intepretation without asking for clarification?

Eh. Just ask baby. Simply - can you CLARIFY? I'm sorry, I don't think I understood what you meant...you know? Along those lines.

j

bate the hook

humm, let me see am i crazy and my life has sucked because:

of the choices others have made, yes

of the choices i have made, yes

ok 'the sins of the father', the traceable and untraceable wrong choices through eternity, a infinite repository of examples for the 'whys'

So what is the discussion? All of the fundamental wrongs in the world are as a result of man making the selfish choice? Well the very foundation of the logical argument is proving the exception, not cite supporting examples.

....and that returns us to where? a discussion of the exceptions? the eventual trickle down to the great debates that are already in progress at this point; of the history of man, of the history of the universe, of the prehistory of the universe?

Ok, but the point of the thread? A wake up call we are all personally responsible for the choices we have made in our lives? humm A wake up call that some of us are doomed by history? humm

How could the assumption that we need a wake up call not be seen as inciting?

ok i know i am ill at the moment, and my heads a big foggy, but Joy,

why post two replies to me? I understood what you was getting at, but I dont think you made it very clear what you actaully ment.

I never commented that what you said was addressed to me. I made the point of saying that maybe you should take the advice given to you, as this is a forum where we can be overly dramatic at times, which if you look at your own posts, I think you have shown that you are as well. I did read and reply directly, if you would prefere for me to bullet point each remark so that you are clearer as to which points I am answering than I will gladly do so.

Also, if you dont understand something that is written in a reply to you, also please ask for clarryfication and we will all gladly try to explain in terms that you can understand.

Thank you for the second post where you did address me by name, kinda spoiled it at the end by calling me baby tho, so erm, I would rather you didnt if thats ok by you...

You know? I really think the answer lies not in words - but in action. If anyone wants to check and see if this works - then TRY IT OUT. See what happens when you do someone harm. See what starts happening in your life. See how you feel. How other people treat you. How your body/mind feels.

Same goes for doing good in the world - and by doing good the reference is to doing it ALTRUISTICALLY - without asking for a psychic/monetary stroke in return. Just for pure sake of doing something good - without reward or gain. And see what happens there. May take a minute may take a month. But just notice what comes your way. Then you talk about whether this Law of Repercussion - Causality - Consequences is rubbish or right on. This is the only way to truly gauge its validity.

See what happens as it unfolds.

j

bate the hook

humm, let me see am i crazy and my life has sucked because:

of the choices others have made, yes

of the choices i have made, yes

ok 'the sins of the father', the traceable and untraceable wrong choices through eternity, a infinite repository of examples for the 'whys'

So what is the discussion? All of the fundamental wrongs in the world are as a result of man making the selfish choice? Well the very foundation of the logical argument is proving the exception, not cite supporting examples.

....and that returns us to where? a discussion of the exceptions? the eventual trickle down to the great debates that are already in progress at this point; of the history of man, of the history of the universe, of the prehistory of the universe?

Ok, but the point of the thread? A wake up call we are all personally responsible for the choices we have made in our lives? humm A wake up call that some of us are doomed by history? humm

How could the assumption that we need a wake up call not be seen as inciting?

Sure Tracy. As a rule? It's so rare to call anyone baby. But just for the record - *please ask for clarryfication and we will* kinda reeks of patronizing BS cliche's.

Yeah. It does.

j

ok i know i am ill at the moment, and my heads a big foggy, but Joy,

why post two replies to me? I understood what you was getting at, but I dont think you made it very clear what you actaully ment.

I never commented that what you said was addressed to me. I made the point of saying that maybe you should take the advice given to you, as this is a forum where we can be overly dramatic at times, which if you look at your own posts, I think you have shown that you are as well. I did read and reply directly, if you would prefere for me to bullet point each remark so that you are clearer as to which points I am answering than I will gladly do so.

Also, if you dont understand something that is written in a reply to you, also please ask for clarryfication and we will all gladly try to explain in terms that you can understand.

Thank you for the second post where you did address me by name, kinda spoiled it at the end by calling me baby tho, so erm, I would rather you didnt if thats ok by you...

Em, we have been down that route though, we have tried to understand offer help and understanding to her, but she continues on, I have had a few pm's now from people who are angry and upset with joy, all we could do is offer and all she has done is pretty much thrown it back in our faces.

so I shall say again

JOY IF YOU WANT HELP SUPPORT OR WHATEVER POST ABOUT IT, AND WE WILL ALL TRY TO HELP AND SUPPORT YOU.

natalie

So many people hurting, and yet we continue to lash out

We prove the cycle, intentional or not

*Im hurt so I shall hurt you, how dare you hurt me/my friends.... and so it goes on. Bickering and side swipes behind closed doors, venom spat and meant to burn... all out war.. its you that is evil, not I, I was harmed by you... I only protect myself... NOW LEAVE*

But now we are the ones doing the hurting - do we hate ourselves as we hate them that hurt us, maybe we do. It doesnt change the pain though, it still hurts.

Maybe a hand to hold

And a gentle word

:bigarmhug[1]:

Im sorry so many people are hurting

With love x

Hi,

I'm sorry we haven't met. My name if Joy and you're Josh. Well hello. Do you actually partake in any of these threads or are you merely content in throwing in your two cents of observation from the side? Would be interesting to know what was the impetus of you're originally starting this website too. I am fascinated to know what motivates people to operate in the mental health circles.

Oh and BPD being what it is - why are you surprised that this is the outcome? What kind of cures have you personally witnessed with this disorder stemming from banal and superficial bantering resplendent with hugging icons?

joy s melody

The ammount of support, compassion and understanding of others views and needs in this thread is just overwhelming!! Congratulations.

Flower Girl right on. It's been sung for over 40 years now. All it takes is one tiny movement. From <> to <>. A shift. A tiny shift. Just for today, I will NOT harbor negative thoughts about my neighbor. Just for today I will be at peace with mySelf.

Everyone sing:

What the world needs now

Is love, sweet love

It's the only thing

That there's just too little of

What the world needs now

Is love, sweet love

No not just for some

But for everyone

Lord we don't need another mountain

There are mountains and hillsides

Enough to climb

There are oceans and rivers

Enough to cross

Enough to last

Till the end of time

What the world needs now

Is love, sweet love

No not just for some

But for everyone

Lord we don't need another meadow

There are cornfields and wheatfields

Enough to grow

And there are sunbeams and moonbeams

Enough to shine

So listen, Lord

If you want to know

What the world needs now

Is love, sweet love

It's the only thing

That there's just too little of

What the world needs now

Is love, sweet love

No not just for some

But for everyone

OUTRO:

More love, uhh, more love

Everybody know that

(the world needs love)

Everybody, Everybody knows that

(this world needs love)

This world, the whole world

(the whole world needs love)

The whole world, the whole world

(more love, more lovin')

There's not enough...

So many people hurting, and yet we continue to lash out

We prove the cycle, intentional or not

*Im hurt so I shall hurt you, how dare you hurt me/my friends.... and so it goes on. Bickering and side swipes behind closed doors, venom spat and meant to burn... all out war.. its you that is evil, not I, I was harmed by you... I only protect myself... NOW LEAVE*

But now we are the ones doing the hurting - do we hate ourselves as we hate them that hurt us, maybe we do. It doesnt change the pain though, it still hurts.

Maybe a hand to hold

And a gentle word

:bigarmhug[1]:

Im sorry so many people are hurting

With love x

Hello Joy....

I partake when and where i can but have very little time. As for why i started bpdworld etc you may wish to search around the website for the about us pages. I think thats enough about me for now but wonder whether you could pay me the same courtesy of answering a question for me?

Why is it you think so many people have become upset through the duration of this thread and what do you think could be done to restore a common ground?

Hello Joshua,

Why is it do I think so ~many~ people have become ~upset~ through the duration of this thread and what do I think could be done to restore a common ground?

I think so ~many~ people have become ~upset~ because they feel threatened with something unfamiliar. As for common ground - it's always there - it never needs to be restored. It just needs to be acknowledged that within this ground run millions and millions of different currents, they criss-cross and they go over and some under and they all comprise One. Some are strong, some are weak, some are new and some are very old, some run deep and some run on the surface - and they all comprise One. When the recognition becomes that of acceptance - then you can say that *harmony* is restored. Till acceptance enters the equation, floods and droughts will ensue. Just like in real life and just like the interior chambers of the heart. There is no difference between what goes on here and what goes on beyond the screen. Only here it would appear that there is a notion that disrespect is ok. Especially when *staff* moseys on in and facetiously or not hisses *congratulations*. In the final analysis, if the main *stream* is chaotic, the under currents will only follow its direction.

Cheers.

j

Hello Joy....

I partake when and where i can but have very little time. As for why i started bpdworld etc you may wish to search around the website for the about us pages. I think thats enough about me for now but wonder whether you could pay me the same courtesy of answering a question for me?

Why is it you think so many people have become upset through the duration of this thread and what do you think could be done to restore a common ground?

Hey Joy,

Could you explain what you mean by this - Especially when *staff* moseys on in and facetiously or not hisses *congratulations*.

I really don't understand that sentance.

Also, the mainstream is chaotic, excuse my ignorance, but what do you mean by the mainstream?

Fairy xxx

Hey -

I know I have not been up and about much lately, and look at all this upheaval!

The post is about Karma, personally I think Joy is right about it. I mean look at

what Karma she has put out there, (the anger, hurt, frustration - things she may very

well be feeling) - has it not come around and come back 3-fold on her? Think the

theory was proven! What goes around comes around.

Many of you have been upset by this thread, but still continue to reply to it,

are you not feeding into it? Ask yourself before you post a reply, what is she

looking for and what is she getting out of this. I am letting this person in

"cyberspace" get to me. Is it worth it?

March

I'd rather Joshua reply, if that's ok. As it was to him the answer was made.

And just for clarification, since you asked - main stream - the *moderators* those who are here to set and enforce the TOS?

Cheers.

j

Hey Joy,

Could you explain what you mean by this - Especially when *staff* moseys on in and facetiously or not hisses *congratulations*.

I really don't understand that sentance.

Also, the mainstream is chaotic, excuse my ignorance, but what do you mean by the mainstream?

Fairy xxx

Archived