Mental Health Forums

Karma - Reproducing Whatever You Send Out

joysmelody

Thinking about the abusers of the world. The child beaters, the ones that emotionally torture others, the ones that bully, the ones that inflict harm (*but I was only joking!*), the ones who rip off others, the ones who pull the wool over other's eyes and pretend to embrace them, but in reality have a knife well hidden in that wool and on and on into infinity. The human condition, so complex and filled to the brim with devices and methodologies to cause either injury or infuse with life in another. And the true crime - is that it's been pushed under the rug, hidden from the masses in the West that what you do to another will in fact come back to you - 10 fold - count em - 10 fold. That's an increase. For good or bad. You want to inflict harm on someone unknowing - that energy will boomerang to cause you to lose your footing, fall and succumb. And if you give out your love that too will come back. And on and on.

It's very interesting to note and inquire whether those who are most suffering today are in fact doing so because of Karma? And alternately - those that are doing ok, keeping at the Program, living quietly, treading lightly with the world and others are being shielded from the catastrophes that seem to be hitting the planet. And that too is karma for some good deed they did somewhere along their lives. So hard to know these things when this knowledge has been kept from entire generations. Live for today and forget about tomorrow mindset is bringing the abusers of the world virtually to their knees. Sad. So many people are suffering.

j

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thinking about the abusers of the world. The child beaters, the ones that emotionally torture others, the ones that bully, the ones that inflict harm (*but I was only joking!*), the ones who rip off others, the ones who pull the wool over other's eyes and pretend to embrace them, but in reality have a knife well hidden in that wool and on and on into infinity. The human condition, so complex and filled to the brim with devices and methodologies to cause either injury or infuse with life in another. And the true crime - is that it's been pushed under the rug, hidden from the masses in the West that what you do to another will in fact come back to you - 10 fold - count em - 10 fold. That's an increase. For good or bad. You want to inflict harm on someone unknowing - that energy will boomerang to cause you to lose your footing, fall and succumb. And if you give out your love that too will come back. And on and on.

It's very interesting to note and inquire whether those who are most suffering today are in fact doing so because of Karma? And alternately - those that are doing ok, keeping at the Program, living quietly, treading lightly with the world and others are being shielded from the catastrophes that seem to be hitting the planet. And that too is karma for some good deed they did somewhere along their lives. So hard to know these things when this knowledge has been kept from entire generations. Live for today and forget about tomorrow mindset is bringing the abusers of the world virtually to their knees. Sad. So many people are suffering.

j

Yep, it's all my fault.

Hope you follow your own advice

-D

I don't believe in karma. If you take it to it's logical conclusion, karma would mean that disabled people did something evil in a previous life. I don't believe that.

I think EVERYTHING matters and everything has a logical consequence. It may not seem logical that people in this day and age are dying of starvation, disease and wars - knowing what we know - based on the history we *learn* - but apparently there is a cycle that what goes around comes around. Whether it fits our view of what justice is or not.

j

I don't believe in karma. If you take it to it's logical conclusion, karma would mean that disabled people did something evil in a previous life. I don't believe that.

What have the starving people in the third world done to deserve their plight? How is that justice? Or the civilians who die during wars?

I can't imagine that each individual has performed some evil deed.

Or are you looking at this from a more global perspective? As a human race does karma account for a percentage of us suffering? In which case it starts to go down a religious route which isn't something i want to touch with a barge pole.

:trigger:

I have often asked this question myself, do i deserve what has happened to me, and you know something no i don't (it took a long time to come to that conclusion)

For one I am a sensitive, I feel the plight of other people especially ones i can do something for and do, I would never intentionally hurt or upset anyone. I grow my own vegetable and supply to my grandparents and elderly neighbours, i make home made piccalilli and supply the meat man and veg man on the market stall, in exchange i get extra bits to help make other things such a stews and casseroles which in turn i give to my neighbour as he lives on his own and has not the first clue about cooking without a chip pan and lard and he is wonderful to me..... my point its basicly excuse the language... its bollocks. Even if i believed in reincarnation the point is you would have the same soul... just a different body... so for me I know for a fact i have not got it in my nature to hurt people in anyway shape or form, never mind paying a spiritual debt.

Karma to me applies to this life... for example dont do the crime unless you can do the time...a murderer who intentionally goes on a rampage because he/she feels like it..they get there "karma" or just dues when they get caught and sentenced.

Those who are shielded by the world and never suffer.. well I dont know if anyone agrees with me.. but some kind of suffering can make you into a more rounded understanding caring person, not a bloody hypocrite whos says now now never mind - get over it.

For example this forum guys....

we have all been through shit, still going through shit... neck high and drowning in shit... BUT we are here to advise and help others on the forum with our own experiences either past or present , could you post a letter ranting on how you feel and get the same response on another site such a yahoo answer group, or ebay, because we have all had some emotional train crash we can relate and support each other and you know something this forum has saved my life!! truly.

I was once watching a programme on Derek Accourah (fans of him do not read on) and he was talking on a chat show and he was asked questions by a total atheist, and he said somewhere in the interview that if you are disabled its punishment for a past deed! you dont even want to know what I was shouting back at the t.v! as my closest friend who adopted me as a granddaughter is disabled, not because she is bad but because she was dropped when in hospital having a hysterectomy - ending up with a broken spine... she was told she would never walk again will be a cripple for life... 10 years later she is walking... so my question is did she redeem herself ?? or was it she had sheer determination and a stroke of exceptional good fortune.

quote **I think EVERYTHING matters and everything has a logical consequence. It may not seem logical that people in this day and age are dying of starvation, disease and wars - knowing what we know - based on the history we *learn* - but apparently there is a cycle that what goes around comes around. Whether it fits our view of what justice is or not**

As regards to this... yes we all learn history does teach us alot, but its not about what we learn (us small frys) its about POLITIC'S , religion (never seen a starving homeless religious person) world leaders, national debt, the unused food mountains, my point is its not karma its a group of people who are in charge of that particular country or province.

Hope I have not gone on to much guys and make coherent sense???

AND FOR GOODNESS SAKE FOR ALL YOU WHO READ THIS TOPIC - FORGET BLAMING YOURSELF LIKE HELL ITS YOUR FAULT THIS TOPIC NEEDS A TRIGGER WARNING MAYBE??

joysmelody i would love to have a good debate with you (not on this board unless its appropriately tagged) As i was brought up with very intense religious training - i don't believe it for myself .....but the knowledge is still there..., the Greek interlinear is very accurate AS REGARDS TO LITERAL TRANSCRIPTS not beliefs, the Koran also which covers the subject of karma and believe it or not to make my education more rounded i even studied the concept of of Anton Levy's writings - my choice i wanted a rounded view. But i have no belief system

*With you following your own advice like you said to D.Ash and say what you say.... I believe in your concept.. how have you ended up on this forum?? with all us past Nazi types especially if the 'educational insight' you are providing gives us no salvation as its Karma???* :sm.jpg: :sm.jpg:

take care hun

Oh yes. Sensitivity. Nobody wants what they send out to another person to come back to bite them in the ass. So much pain there. So much.

j

Hey Joys

I think there are elements of truth in what your saying, just need to be sensitive to others feelings or that will cause you bad Karma

Dx

Well, personally I don't know. Maybe the answer lies in history and the tribal/societal actions taken. If you're interested in finding out I'm sure google could be of help in researching what kind of history any given country has had, what the outcome of that history was and what now is going down. Maybe what an individual or collective does is then done to them. Generational dysfunction. And it all trickles down to something called Justice and Truth. The universe knows how to mete out that in ultimate wisdom.

Yeah. Maybe that's how it works. But like I said - I personally don't know. Off the bat, I'd google, collective karmic residue and see what comes up.

j

What have the starving people in the third world done to deserve their plight? How is that justice? Or the civilians who die during wars?

I can't imagine that each individual has performed some evil deed.

Or are you looking at this from a more global perspective? As a human race does karma account for a percentage of us suffering? In which case it starts to go down a religious route which isn't something i want to touch with a barge pole.

the trigger factor is in the concept of the 'belief of blame' and we get what we deserve.... many people on here have been told that there whole lives and the fact is its not true, it screws with your head and sometimes could be too much. You don't sit there thinking its not my fault so I will s/h or try and end it.... you think yes its my fault so who will miss me!

so where would we be if there was not a rounded debate on the subject and we thought hey you know she's right... its my fault i'm a bad person?

the board would be practically empty apart from those who do not have karma to pay back, but then they would not be here because i suppose with this concept they would be healthy and happy 2.1 kids and a suit job,

take care

Spiral.gif

Yes. People are suffering. The factors that make this so are triggers. These are the skips and the jumps and the scratches on the life patterns within the life spiral. Face to face with your demons. Well, then - what does the hero do?

j

the trigger factor is in the concept of the 'belief of blame' and we get what we deserve.... many people on here have been told that there whole lives and the fact is its not true, it screws with your head and sometimes could be too much. You don't sit there thinking its not my fault so I will s/h or try and end it.... you think yes its my fault so who will miss me!

so where would we be if there was not a rounded debate on the subject and we thought hey you know she's right... its my fault i'm a bad person?

the board would be practically empty apart from those who do not have karma to pay back, but then they would not be here because i suppose with this concept they would be healthy and happy 2.1 kids and a suit job,

take care

All seems a bit heavy for me, love is the greatest power and energy, so why not focus on that........

and to the powers that be, yes there should be a trigger warning to this post...

We can all aquire knowledge from text books, internet and so on, but knowledge is only power when used with wisdom, and wisdom is learnt...

so be kind, respectful, and cool this aggressive stance..

peace

Dx

i dont belive in what goes around comes around

because some times it comes around and u are innoncent

are u telling me a four yr old child dersvres to be raped because they did something wrong

no i dont agree in karma that way

yes I agree Drew, because if that concept is true then you would remember what happened in a previous life ... say you was Hitler, surly you would think well I suppose i deserved that battering, but don't you think if we get into it whoever deals out this so called Karma will have Karma dealt out purely for being sick and cruel.

joy, i've decided you're a troll. you come here with the classic troll trick of dropping a controversial subject into the pot, without adding anything personal about yourself, or why you're here. Then you sit back and watch people get annoyed by it. When I first saw your posts I thought people were being a bit unfair towards you and should give you a chance, but you don't seem to get what this board is about at all. It's for supporting each other.

And with that, i'm out of your threads. If you're ill and having difficulty dealing with your anger, I wish you all the best.

Everything happens because it is happening. And you can't argue with what's happening. Why is it happening - nobody knows the answers to this or the questions about why the world turns on its axis - or why water is wet. Maybe someday all answers will be given. I believe that everything happens because of direction - there is nothing random in the universe. All is happening because it is supposed to. Suffering happens because we are to break our hearts. That is the reason for all suffering. So that the old self can die and the new self can be born. It is the direction our planet is taking where the cycle of death is here - and all old paradigms are dying - and in that dying there is great suffering. From the cries of the animals, to children, to men, to women to the earth itself.

j

i dont belive in what goes around comes around

because some times it comes around and u are innoncent

are u telling me a four yr old child dersvres to be raped because they did something wrong

no i dont agree in karma that way

Sorry you feel that way.

Wishing you all the best.

j

joy, i've decided you're a troll. you come here with the classic troll trick of dropping a controversial subject into the pot, without adding anything personal about yourself, or why you're here. Then you sit back and watch people get annoyed by it. When I first saw your posts I thought people were being a bit unfair towards you and should give you a chance, but you don't seem to get what this board is about at all. It's for supporting each other.

And with that, i'm out of your threads. If you're ill and having difficulty dealing with your anger, I wish you all the best.

*love is the greatest power and energy, so why not focus on that.*

Why not indeed.

j

All seems a bit heavy for me, .......

and to the powers that be, yes there should be a trigger warning to this post...

We can all aquire knowledge from text books, internet and so on, but knowledge is only power when used with wisdom, and wisdom is learnt...

peace

Dx

j

Hang on, I am suffering today because of money, flashbacks and nightmares, yeah the money I might have brought on by myself but the flashbacks and nightmares which involve abuse, rape and violence are brought on by karma, which means that the abuse i suffered was brought on by Karma. What the fuck did I do that was so wrong, if this is karma then I really must have fucked up oh wait how could I was 13? You can't fuck up that badly at 13 to have brought this much bad karma on to myself!

Your talking alot of bullshit Joy!

*love is the greatest power and energy, so why not focus on that.*

Why not indeed.

j

All seems a bit heavy for me, .......

peace

Dx

i agree mr d. that you, joy, seem to take pleasure in starting and contributing in an aggressive way. you seem to get a kick out of "stirring the pot" as yorkie gal said and i agree. i come on this forum because i can relate to all the people here. why are you here??????

i try to be positive and when i've been having a hard time i've found the love and understanding i miss in "offline" life.

you make me feel angry and stressed, something i don't want to experience. the people here are special and a lot of us feel too much, are supersensitive and need re assuring that this is a safe place to come. i'm with yorkie and i will avoid your threads in the future. which is a shame. and i agree with drew "does a 4 year old deserve to be raped?"maybe you should look through your hippy ideas and try to see things from a "real life " point of view

helen

Archived