Mental Health Forums

Karma - Reproducing Whatever You Send Out

joysmelody

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good for you Rael.

I think chaos is a matter of perception...when something doesn't fit with what we expect. Observing what happens in life though reveals underlying patterns, connections and cycles...and possibly the older we become the more apparent that is when we look back over our lives. Quantum physics shows that things are not random as we would believe.

I have read the contents of this topic, and I used to believe in some sort of karma...it gave me a hope that those that inflict suffering and crap upon our world got their own comeuppance in some way. However personal experience has taught me that they don't. Karma is either an ideal scenario which religion can use on you to ensure you abide by "their" rules and regulations else "karma" in whatever shape or form will hit you back.

I hav posted on the safe forums about a particular incident that happened to me less than 2 weeks ago and I have had a few days thinking whether it was something I did....could I have prevented it...but no I can't. Things happen in this life and my own life that don't have logical reasoning...being raped, abused, neglected does not have a logical reasoning...and trying to convey it to such will not help anyone.

Here's my discourse on life....

rain falls on us all...some people wear wetcoats, others wear shorts and t-shirts...its how they are made to wear it. heavy rain comes and some people are better protected than others.

I cannot go back to last saturday and reason with it, or try to learn from it, there is nothing there to learn from...the only option before me is moving on...and I shall.

The thing about karma is that it is in relation to the many lives we may have, not just this one. I also don't personally believe that it's about punishment and retribution, I believe it's about spiritual growth. I have seen things came back on some people that have tried to harm me, the others I don't know about.

I have a friend that has written many articles on spiritual matters and this is something within one of them:

In order to understand why the individuals have to experience such life traumas we need to look at the big picture; their destiny, life purpose and Karma.

The secret is that the universe has purpose – rules and challenges. Nobody is here by accident; we are all here to live out our life’s purpose, to learn from experience and to walk the path. No life is pointless, it’s all about progression, learning and succession to a higher level - something that even transcends one physical lifetime because our soul returns to continue the progression.

This is our KARMA, the grand plan for our lives – the credits and debits, the good and the bad – the path we must tread.

As it's been shown to me, karma is the dimension of reality that is the trickled down residue of all action, thought and words. Whatever is said, done or thought, as energy, passes through a screen that separates realities (or worlds or dimensions) and what is left is the residue in two forms - negative or positive. This then is sent further into *chambers* for safeholding - and then *copies* are sent back along grids to the sender and his/her life - as blessings or as challenges to be sorted out throughout the lifetime. And if the lifetimes doesn't suffice, the grids of unresolved karma are attached to the newborn's blueprint for more *problem solving* with the added blessings affixed to that person as particular gifts, abundance - or however that may manifest.

j

The thing about karma is that it is in relation to the many lives we may have, not just this one. I also don't personally believe that it's about punishment and retribution, I believe it's about spiritual growth. I have seen things came back on some people that have tried to harm me, the others I don't know about.

I have a friend that has written many articles on spiritual matters and this is something within one of them:

In order to understand why the individuals have to experience such life traumas we need to look at the big picture; their destiny, life purpose and Karma.

The secret is that the universe has purpose – rules and challenges. Nobody is here by accident; we are all here to live out our life’s purpose, to learn from experience and to walk the path. No life is pointless, it’s all about progression, learning and succession to a higher level - something that even transcends one physical lifetime because our soul returns to continue the progression.

This is our KARMA, the grand plan for our lives – the credits and debits, the good and the bad – the path we must tread.

Archived