Mental Health Forums

Lighter Subject Of Tattoos

khia

O.K Guys I have three tattoo and 2 of the 3 mean something personal to me, so I thought I'd start a thread, I am gonna get my missus to take some photos of mine and post them on this thread, with the meaning behind why I got them and how the session went and anymore I would like....

I thought this would be an interesting and enlightening topic for all...

fantastic thoughts out to you all!!! :)

check back will upload mine soon xxx

Niiiiiiiccccceeeee!!!!!!!! :)

Hey Khia!!! Thanx for sharing, love the pics!!!! (And the explanations behind them - That's what makes 'em so special, innit? ;))

I don't know if you ever caught my thread about my tattoo experience - http://www.mentalhealth-world.org.uk/forum...c=35030&hl=

But you got me inspired!!!! Am gonna work out once and for all how to download photos off my phone and get a pic up of mine now it's healed!!! (Well, later, it's like 2.30 am now!!! ;)) Altho I did it for me and me only - what's the point if you can't show em off a little bit, eh? :)

Am so skint right now, but know my next major purchase is gonna be another one to balance up my other arm! Can't wait!!!!! :)

Love tattoos, love self expression, love the inspiration!

Catch ya laters! :) -Dx

:sm.jpg: :sm.jpg: Hey guys thank you for the comments, sunshine bear - its not to bad a pain that is easily forgot after its healed, its the outline that hurts more, why not go for something very small and see how you feel?

D.Ash - yes there is something about the self expression, just read your thread yeah i missed that one... i know there is someone on here also with big angel wings and there are so nice!!!

I use prep h gel to heal mine it takes say 2 days not scabbing or loss of colour.

Hey full blown - it took ages to upload them, it kept coming up with an error so i tried a different way lol

Hey Fellow Body Art Fans!!!!! :)

Well, I promised to get a pic up today - and I managed it!!! Wooohoooo!!!! That's one goal down for the day! ;)

Thanx for the interest - http://www.mentalhealth-world.org.uk/forum...&user=13902

As for the meaning behind it? Well, bit obvious that, eh? ;) Needless to say, I got it a few weeks after my realisation, acceptance and resolution to beat my BPD diagnosis... Representing a new period of lucidity, understanding and enlightenment.

And it's there for good! So no way I'm forgetting the above!!!! :)

And thanx for the tip, Khia - I'll be sure to try the prep H on my next one!!!!

Enjoy! -Dx

Hi D, wow nice tattoo, and really nice smile - great teeth! I like the tribal around the yin/yang sign really good symbolisation of the feelings...

come on guys lets make this the longest thread EVER!! :)

Hey Khia!!! :)

Thank you!!! :D I try to brush twice a day????!!!! :blush:

Longest thread ever.... hmmm - I like the challenge, K!!! Who else wants to show off their pics and love for body art????

The gauntlet has been laid down!!! ;)

Peace!!!! -Dx

Ouch little D, but the coolest place to have one, you want to first decide what style, old skool, Tribal, Fantasy,or symbol, how big do you want it??

I have found that twweaking a design or designing one yourself is more personal - hey its gonna be there forever, something that represents you.. helps you and gives you strength,,,, so what kind of thing do you think best does this?

:sm.jpg: :sm.jpg: :sm.jpg::bigarmhug[1]: :bigarmhug[1]:

Ha! Little D!!!! ;)

Sifu D, in my eyes!!!! ;)

Peace and love to all who read this thread today...

And I wish my dentist was as complimentary about my smile!!!!!!!!!! ;)

All my best -(Alternative!) Dx :):D :)

Hi Guys,

I am addicted to tattoos, I have 1 tribal symbol on my shoulder, a celtic eternity knot on my other shoulder, the words "the truth will set you free" around the right side of my neck, very apt I thought for an abuse victim. The rest are in chinese and all have personal meanings to me, including the words Beautiful on my right wrist and Disaster on my left wrist, this is from the song Beautiful disaster by Kelly Clarkson, a line in the song is, 'if I hold on through the tears and the laughter, will it be beautiful, or just a beautiful disaster', I felt it kind of summed me up, I also have My Immortal in chinese on the back of my neck, taken from my favorite song of the same name by evanessance, the lyrics to witch are in my signature, I have a few more, but these are the personal ones.

Next I want a nautical star on my hand, it means you'll always find your way home.

Sarah

Archived