Mental Health Forums

The Trial

lostsoul

:( ok so today i have this trial at the clinic where i have to show my supposed talents to the manager.

i hate it. all day yesterday it was on my mind and last night's sleep was a joke and today i am so nervous i cant eat and breathe and i HATE this. this is the reason i avoid anything remotely stressful, oh yeah, like WORK, cos it makes me so bloody ill.

bloody chemistry. im due on as well. ARGH. why do things always come friggin together? im freezing. how am i gonna get my hands warm for the massage? aw aw aw aw im not doing good. wanna jack it in and go on benefits. i would get three times as much as i will at this place and with no stress.

why do i keep doing this to myself? i should have given in a long time ago and realised some games u cant win. that playing by rules never gets you anywhere.

im prolly all irrational. k im gonna go now. fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

i cant wait for it to be over

but im not brave or strong or great thats the problem lol

pinky - i have no idea what the fuck i am doing!!!!!!

but thanks for believing in me. that is very touching.

xx

yeah im going im ready now and hoping to get it over with soon. just wanna go now this takes me back to my french oral i think i nearly died of nerves waiting to go in.

i will drop by later to let u know how it went. arg. if it went ok. if it doesnt i might just skip the frikkin country. joking, kinda. depends how bad it goes.

thanks guys...

xx

well i have surpassed myself, and somehow have a job!!!!!

anyone fancy a piss up?!!!!

ty so much guys you were right, im not totally crap at everything!!!!!

xx

well i have surpassed myself, and somehow have a job!!!!!

anyone fancy a piss up?!!!!

ty so much guys you were right, im not totally crap at everything!!!!!

xx

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That is such great news Claire! Don't like to say I told you so! I start a job trial next week and am feeling similar to how you did... I'm in East London tonight so a piss up it is :lol: hehe

Chimpy xxx

ooh i live in east london chimpy - whereabouts are u going out tonight ?(dont worry im not inviting myself, just curious)... and also, good luck with the job trial -ug, you have my fullest sympathies, it sucks to be trialled!

guys thank you thank you (bows regally) for your support and congratulations. i cant believe i actually have a job that for the first time i actually kinda want to do. very strange feeling.

i have more trials next week for the other therapies but im not worried about them it will be fine. and even if it goes shite i still have a job doing one thing!!!

so its a win win from now on!!!

lady - frascati would do for me but its not mine and is the only plonk in the house (except for me, hee hee) and i daren't touch that!

maybe some naughty drumming on a week day may be in order!

Will have some plonk for you later...while I drink I will think about you...so don't be alarmed if you start to feel all lightheaded and giggly for some reason. :lol:

ooh i live in east london chimpy - whereabouts are u going out tonight ?(dont worry im not inviting myself, just curious)... and also, good luck with the job trial -ug, you have my fullest sympathies, it sucks to be trialled!

guys thank you thank you (bows regally) for your support and congratulations. i cant believe i actually have a job that for the first time i actually kinda want to do. very strange feeling.

i have more trials next week for the other therapies but im not worried about them it will be fine. and even if it goes shite i still have a job doing one thing!!!

so its a win win from now on!!!

lady - frascati would do for me but its not mine and is the only plonk in the house (except for me, hee hee) and i daren't touch that!

maybe some naughty drumming on a week day may be in order!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've been on trial for over a month now - just upping the ante next week - from writing to writing and editing!

Am going to a curry house in Whitechappel Lost for a farewell dinner for some friends who are off travelling. Will have a drink of celebration for you - especially as it's BYO :P

ah, whitechapel. cool - lots of lovely curry. have a really great time ok?

oooh thats a long trial! sounds cool though! you must be doing ok they havent told you to fk off yet - thats greaties!

xx ps: please get utterly wrecked and vomit in an alley for me, ta xx

ah, whitechapel. cool - lots of lovely curry. have a really great time ok?

oooh thats a long trial! sounds cool though! you must be doing ok they havent told you to fk off yet - thats greaties!

xx ps: please get utterly wrecked and vomit in an alley for me, ta xx

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Fanks Lost - I'll give you directions to said alley and stashed puddle of stomach contents 2 moro :lol:

Yeah - I am doing good here at World Entertainment News Network - it's just that i will have to start shift work and don't know how I will handle the stress and hours during down time.

Soul, I have been trying to get this post for 1/2 hour! My boss keeps stopping in to say hello!!

Great news about your job. You'll have to tell us all about it next week!!

Good work - I'd have expected nothing less.

XXX

Ann

Archived