Mental Health Forums

Maintenance & Upgrade

em

Some necessary work will be carried out on the forums tomorrow morning, this should not take too long. Although the boards will remain online throughout this you may experience problems with some features while the work is being done. Once the work has been completed if you notice anything not working or not how it should be please let us know on this thread.

Im in chat and was talking with someone but now they seem to have disappeared without logging out and they dont show as either online or anonymous

:(

veveteen - its you, try clearing cookies and temp internet files etc, then restart internet browser.

Rael - no idea.. people can log out of a room, but there is no other room for them to go into, so they dont show anywhere. but usually says they have left the room.

ginger - after sleep you will probably find they work again. :lol:

upgrade going to start now, you probably wont (hopefully) notice a difference lookwise once it is done, it is more a security upgrade for the software, to help with the spambots etc. so wont be a big change, cos I know we all like change :D

Its wonderful, my legs now work just like em said they would. They seem to be abit more wibbly than I am used to but I dont like to pick holes. em what are next weeks lottery numbers?

Ginger

moods are as you might say are f............... broken. ineed to spend some time going through them. hopefully will get it sorted though, the big red x will be going back too, but do you want it with or without the spelling mistake? was it helping you with your resistance yorkie? if so i can leave the mistake in there just for you.

moods fixed, and the big red x thing spelling mistake :lol:

is there anything else that isnt working right? this seems to of gone too smoothly.....

You guys make me laugh, if you had of let us know it culd of bin fixed in 10 seconds, or at the very last we could of watched you being tormetned by it :P