Mental Health Forums

Been To See Bob...lol

Paula

had my little chat with bob the bupa man this morning! he came all the way from bristol to see me (awwww...lmao)

anyway, i told him i have bpd :o he said everything was confidential and wont get back to my employer..they want to write and request medical notes from my gp (that'll be a speedy response then..NOT) and i might have to go see the company doctor in bristol again.

basically my boss wanted an idea of when i'm coming back. he wasnt there today (phew) and the bupa guy said we'll have to leave it for a bit, cant say when i'm coming back yet..

anyway, i did find it helpful and do feel slightly better that i told them the truth. they cant sack me for being ill, so i just have to wait and wait now and see what happens and see if i can cope with stuff enough to go back. i'll probably have to get a transfer as we do shift work and they reckon the company doctor will advise against shifts. god knows where i'll end up..lol

saw loads of my colleagues today :) they are all so nice..every single person asked if i was ok.. :) bought my ticket for wakefield, too so no backing out now..lol

:unsure:

Pinky mate that is brilliant!!!!

You should be so proud of yourself

I'm so excited for you......I'm gonna get my butt out!!!

:bum:

lol

seriously, tis brilliant - and for booking your tickets!

aww, everyone is so nice :wub:

i got a phone call from my gp, too. she has agreed to prescribe 14 trazodone for me, only because i told her i am away. but they wont let me have them, my mum has to collect the prescriptions :angry:

i also phoned up to get a prepayment certificate so it wont cost so much..have been SO busy today. had loads of stuff to do in town then loads of phone calls when i got back..YAY! i'm doing stuff..woo hoo

yeah :)

have just phoned my older sister, going to her house for lunch tomorrow to see her and my little niece :)

also going to visit little sister in cardiff at the weekend.. :)

i'm really trying to set myself little goals and tasks. i'm trying to make sure i have little things to look forward to in my diary...

thursday...go see big sister and niece for lunch

friday...either go to cardiff to see little sis, or bristol with mum(perhaps not)

saturday...cardiff, if not there already

sunday...back from cardiff

thats as far as i got..lol

:D So glad you are doing well pk. Keep up the good work and when you are down, remember these days and know that there will be many, many more of them to come!!!! :lol::) Cheryl

Archived