Mental Health Forums

A Drawing

Jelly-bean

i hope this works! not sure if it has, i drew this from my minds eye it has meaning to me i wonder if it has meaning to you to

jelly

that is really fantastic, and aside from the artistic beauty of it it has depth to it, you can feel it. actually makes me feel a lot of different things when i look at it

really good

xxx

hi thank you,

and yes sundries you may print it off...........thanks its really nice to know someone likes my drawing, saharah blue i like what you see i would like to use that as the title plz

jelly

Wow Jelly, that's a fantastic drawing. To me it's very sensual, lots of curves. Also, the woman doesn't seem to mind being in the bottom of the glass. It's inviting, the arm raised shows openness.

hello again i'm pleased that you seem to like it, and inner peace you have a very good insight to things cool i have another drawing i did around the same ime i haven't drawn for some time maybe i should try to put pencil to paper again!! oh and hayz go for it i have no art training its just a sketch really a doodle,

jelly

• 1 year later...

wow amazing, would like to print it, blow it up, frame it and put on bedroom wall with your permission. Have you considered sending your art to one of those websites to see if they might sell your work or comission you? I really think you could you are veey talented, thank you for sharing. Wish i had talent like that!

thank you like me of course you can copy it for your wall what a compliment ((((((hugs)))))) ..............thank you and thank you roses........xxx

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

aaaawwwwwwwwww thank you shadowwwwwwwwwwwwwww whoooooooooooooooooooessssssssssss xoxoxoxo

i have looked at this picture i drew so long ago and i can see where it comes from now its when i was married to my ex hubby who was an alcoholic how could i compete with drink we i could be his price at the bottom of the glass ?? xox it all comes clear when you look at it with fresh eyes away from all that wow surpriced me that did lol

jelly-bean thanks for posting the picture omg one way to say its azmazing sweetie u worked so hard

be proub of your coz i ask

lvoe em xxx

Archived