Mental Health Forums

Help May Trigger

Rael

i have a wii fit (that i use), i also do sit ups and weights. not every day but enough. i wieghed myself on the wii fit yesterday, ok. wieghed myself again today wearing axactly the same and around the same time. i have GAINED 4lbs. WTF???? in a DAY?????

feel sick, really dont wanna eat i know b/f is gonna make me eat something, im scared i really dont want it i just wanna feel my stomach empty and grumbling, empty and LIGHT, empty and hurting, like i am. i know how easy i slip into things, so easy to go without, to pretend ot eat, but it wont stay there. it cant stay there

if its in a day chances are its body waste, water retention or something similar, you cant put that much weight on as fat that quickly.. usually it literally is just your period due.. a bit of bloating/water retention, or you need to go to the toilet.. i used to lose 1/2 stone every time i went to the toilet..

so please dont panick.

The wii fits accurancy isn't as correct as we hope it will be Rael.... Their idea of BMI is bad; if your BMI is over 22 you are overweight, which is incorrect. Do not panic, it could be period weight, water retention, muscle build.

Constantly weighing yourself is dangerous Rael, be safe darling

Love and hugs

Dixie

rael honey, everything said here is right....I have been through the whole weighing myself lots of times a day and it drives you crazy......weight changes so much even over a day (as does your height!!)

but as you probably know what you weigh isn't the issue... it is how you feel inside :(

thinking of you

loopy xx

ps..I am not allowed a wii fit ...grrrr :angry:

well he mad eme eat something grrrr but i kept it down, i kept busy and then went to bed so i couldnt do anything bad. today i worked out a ton and although it weighs you automatically when you go on the wii fit i didnt look at it.

everything hurts now, i may have overdone it but at least i feel i deserve to eat even a little something. and someone else told me today that i had lost weight. so deep down i have to realise that this is just me being negative, me being me. i have to stop obsessing over it. i have to do things properly.

i feel better though.

thank you

xxx

hi rael hun

the thing is that when excersizing, ( i know i ain't spelt it right ) you build up musel that is heavier then fat hun so this might be it why you gained aswell.... maybe do vigorous exercize on the wii every other day so not to put on to much muscle hun and go for a walk the days ya not or a little swim hun

jelly x

Archived