Mental Health Forums

Major Improvement

Paula

i have been feeling SO much better over the past few days.

i have had no suicidal thoughts at all, have been eating and sleeping, and am actually achieving things again :)

and i can concentrate on reading a book too! yay!

went to visit my older sister and my niece today, had a lovely day...had a good chat to my sister, a proper chat..she actually asked me about bpd :o this is something i have been trying to discuss with my family for the past 2 years, i cant believe she asked me for some info!

anyway, we had a proper, nice chat, and i fed my little niece and got lots of cuddles :wub:

am going to visit little sister tomorrow in cardiff, so will be away for at least 1 night, possibly longer.

mum got my prsecription today..lol. i still think it is hilarious that my mum has to collect it for me.. :lol: feel like a little kid..

anyway, should have a lovely time in cardiff..my mum just kindly told me the weather is going to get colder..OMG!!! snow forecast... :( god, i REALLY feel the cold. hope i dont get frost bite... :lol: lmao..seriously, though..might have to go buy some warm, sensible clothes??? where do you buy these from?? lol

Pinky mate that is brilliant!!!

Well done you, you really were going through it.

You were so worried about work and everything, but you faced it all and have come out smiling the other side.

Sending a big fat snog down the line (no tongues because i am attached) to congratulate you.

Gonna get my arse out too.......

:bum:

Love Kaz xx

Way to go PINKY! :D

I buy my warm clothes from the thrift shop since I'm cheap!! I actually prefer doing that over going to Wal-Mart. (aka WallyWorld) You'd be surprised. You can find some good threads there. I let the Mexicans around here have Wal-Mart! :lol:

They always get the good sales and are the first to go with them. Thrift shops are my insurance plan! :D

Good Job hun!

Keep the sun shining over there! B)

Katie

Im proud of u too its always good when ppl have a up although how old are u that ure mum gets ure prescription?

hope the goodness stays

xxxxx

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:lol: i'm 22...dont ask..they wont let me have it, i'm still considered a suicide risk, even though I AM NOT :angry: they treat me like i'm 12 :angry::angry: :angry:

Archived