Mental Health Forums

Not Suicidal

paddypotty

Im in a weird situation,my psych prescribed some promazine cos things have been damn hard recently,my gp wasnt actually available so my prescription was issued by another doc at the same surgery,normally i only get weekly prescriptions cos im a dimwit who cant control impulses and has in the past been seriously ill cos of overdoses,anyway to cut to the chase doc obviously didnt know my history and prescribed me a months supply of promazine,its like all my christmases have come at once,combined with all the meds I have stockpiled I have enough!

I dont feel suicidal but I feel like its a sign,probaly its bpd crawling all over me again but I dont know,

Anybody want to comment?

The fact that nobody else has acknowledged this is kind of weird,is it more proof or what,Im problay projecting my shit but Im in a fucking lonely place right now and it would be nice to hear some other humans comment!

But then again I really dont give a toss,could this be just more projection,Im running out of words anyway!

((((((((((((((Paddy)))))))))))))))))))

Thinking about you through this. Kinda starting to get low myself and in my dissociative quiet streak right now, so I'm not so vocal at this point in time. I get this way at night a lot. Nothing to do with you at all- it's just me. Hang in there girl.

xxxxxxxxKatie

paddy,

as usual i am vocal... so you accidentally got a months worth of meds. you have been saying you are an adult and should not have meds doled out so you have the opportunity to be responsible with them.

of course you have the opportunity to take them all at once also.

i wonder what you will do? will you remember all the people that have struggled with you, will you think of the hole that will be left in the group. will you remember how we try to be strong for each other even when we are hurting.

will you remember the laughs we have had together? and the small victories we have shared and celebrated? will you remember that we care and kinda share an unspoken bond to help each other through the bad times?

i wonder, will you remember how many people have helped to talk you through the bad times before and would willingly do it again?

who would miss you and who would be empowered by your suicide to do the same thing?

i wonder what you will choose. i hope you choose to turn the bottle over to someone you trust if you cant trust yourself. but the choice as always is yours. you will leave a big hole in my heart if you do.

but if you choose life....wow .. what a concept.. your friends will still be here for the rough times and for the long journey to go with you.

well , you asked for someone to comment so those are mine.

bets

Paddypotty sweets, Bets said it so well....

I'd get someone to look after them, or go back for another Doc's appointment with my usual doctor.

Isn't it really clear on your records????Isn't that GP then kinda negligent? But really the responsibility is yours....

I care about you.....

hugs,

karie

((((paddy))))

Bets has said it all really. You have a chance here to prove to yourself just how strong you really are. Even if you dont hand them over and just go flush them whilest you are here with us, im sure your regular doc will understand that.

Be strong, we all need you here with us.

xxx

(((((Patricia)))))

Please come back - don't talk in the past tense. We love you, some of us need you - me included.

Sorry I wasn't here for you last night, the lack of replies just meant no-one read it, not that they didn't want to help.

I don't know what to say that betsy hasn't but please try and show them that you can do it, stay that is. That you can resist these shit urges. That you are the one in control.

You are a wonderful, special and very brave woman, a good friend, please don't leave us.

Flower x

Hey Paddy,

How are you feeling today?

I had a similar situation a while back...I only got given a weeks prescription at a time and all of a sudden i had 56 sulpiride tablets! I mentioned to my CPN that I thought it was a bit weird, almost like I am being 'dared' to do it. My CPN told me that if i was that serious about taking an overdose, i would jst go to the chemist and buy paracetamol. God, they are so damn helpful, aren't they?

I am so sorry I wasn't around last night, i wanted to be able to reciprocate the help you give me. Hope you are ok,

Anwen

Hey PP.

I can't really say more than that is allready been said. This may sound hypocritical coming from me, but you should listen to them. I think you should give them to someone you trust, if not for yourself than for us, cos we want you with us. And I'm not just saying that, because you've helped me a lot, and I don't know if anything I say helps you or makes you feel better. But I really don't want anything bad to happen to you.

*hugs*

I havent taken the tablets,obviously the temptation is strong and as someone said its nearly like daring you to take the meds when they land in your lap like this,more than anything last night I just wanted to vocalise what was spinning through my head.

Betsy is spot on,a lot of people would be hurt if I opted out so for now Im listening to music and not thinking meds,meds,I dont want to hand them over,I want to prove to myself I can ignore the urge.

I am not actively suicidal,just got all weird,like seeing signs when really there are no signs just another excuse to put myself at risk.

Sorry for being such a Patricia.

Archived