• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Joshua

• gun_747

• Fairy

• amy123

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Tammy,

You are quoting the ammended document? This makes a huge difference.

I still deem it unethical as it states that the information you will be given, may be taken in to account by the NHS. I cannot prove it wouldn't be, but I think, and professionals I have asked think this is unlikely and unethical. I know we are not all from the UK, but majority here are.

However, all said, personally it makes huge difference since Josh has changed the wording. I am not suggesting people with MH probelms are stupid, I myself consider me to be quite a smart arse! I do think when people are desparate and feeling ill, they may not be as careful or aware.

I don't like this culture, money for a hint towards a diagnosis. I find it crude and unethical.

Fairy xxx

Amy, Yes you said.

This post is just so your aware, that I am now aware that you think its discusting.

sorry josh,

i just like repeating myself as so many people are aware when i'm in chat :lol:

That link is the ammended document! All links will now only take you to the ammended document!

Wow, my ass is sooooooooo smart! :lol:

Thank you Tammy, you always make me smile.

Fairy xxx

Amy, are you trying to make this REALLY hard work! :lol:

He said he had, and also I remember reading the original! Follow the link again and you can read it is clearer.

Fairy xxx

Edit.

The information given to you may be used to gain statutory services or be given to any existing mental health services for them to consider. Although we cannot provide any guarantee this will happen as a result of taking this assessment.

The above statement is what I would like to see edited out!

Why does it even have to reach the forum ? if the wording was unclear then why not raise the issue on a ticket or by pm?

noone touts the extra services offered they are there if you may find them useful

lucy

Why does it even have to reach the forum ? if the wording was unclear then why not raise the issue on a ticket or by pm?

noone touts the extra services offered they are there if you may find them useful

lucy

Lucy, Thank you.

Because it is all part of BPD World, a charity. Also, I wanted to let people here know, that may use the service how unethical it is, like Marc, who questioned it's validity.

Josh, you fail to mention this yourself yesterday, community, community! You are so quick to respond when you feel someone is blindly sticking up for you, and it is blindly. Yet, when other issues come alive, it is so hard for you to find space in your schedule! :lol: You know Josh, this was debated yesterday, and you were decent, all change!

Lucy, might I suggest you avert your eyes if you are offended!

Fairy xxx

When I am right, which I am, I do have the answers. Honestly, I cannot believe this!

If it should have been raised in a support ticket, who do you think would have said, March, Lilly, Tammy, Josh???????????

If it was ethical, would Josh have ammended it????????

It remains unethical, but that is the luxury of not being a doctor or psycotherapist!

Also, why was this not raised about the support ticket yesterday? This debate belongs firmly on this forum. I have no doubt about that, either did ANY of your staff. Oh, you either.

Archived