Mental Health Forums

Rael Appreciation Day

arwentheelfqueen

Hi,

I think we should have a Rael appreciation day. I just read Rael's free hug post and think she is absolutely amazing. It is just really nice that she replies to every post, it seems. I always feel worried no one cares about me and that no one will respond to my threads, but then Rael comes and responds and makes me feel better (I appreciate everyone's response of course, but this post is about Rael).

So I now decree the next 24 hours constitute Rael appreciation day! Join me in celebrating Rael!

arwen

I completely agree. Im currently feeling bad-tempered and miserable, but when I saw Raels name mentioned, I had to respond.

She may not know this, but I put an anguished, difficult post up about 6 weeks ago; Rael was the first to offer me comfort. Not forgotten.

(((((((((((Rael honey! Bless 'ya, babe)))))))))))))))))

reb

:wub:

awwww, i literally dont know what to say, it so lovely and so warming to feel appreciated and loved. i keep wanting to type things but im just going to stick to saying a really heartfelt thank you. i get a lot of support from here and its nice to feel that i am being able to give something back.

:bigarmhug[1]: :bigarmhug[1]: :bigarmhug[1]: :bigarmhug[1]: :bigarmhug[1]:

xxx

Totally. I'm there. Good thinking arween...

I was thinking the same thing the other day, that rael replies to many posts and it's nice to have her on the site.

Thanks

-rebex

always a bright light in such a dark place

ABSOLUTELY

You have helped me find a way through my tangled thoughts, many times.

Always kind and supportive

:bigarmhug[1]: :bigarmhug[1]:

When you are feeling vulnerable and putting your feelings out there you can always guarantee a supportive response from Rael!! Hats off to you girl!! Woo hoo!!

:grouphug[1]:

All hail Rael

She is the kindest girl

The understanding, understated

Always there, appreciated

Lovely, cheerful

Funny sweet

More caring person

You will not meet.

SING

All hail Rael

She is the kindest girl!

Love Fairy xxx

P.S. Rael appreciation day is actually tomorrow! :lol:

Here, here!!

Good goin', Rael. As i've said many times, you really are a star.

:) Bless you, sweetie, and all your wise, caring words.

This board is so damn lucky to have you about. :)

Love ya hun! xx

thank you, everyone :) (why do i feel the need for a speech?!?! :blink: ) i'll spare you anyway but this has really picked me up when i thought nothing could :)

:grouphug[1]:

xxx

:bigarmhug[1]: :bigarmhug[1]::bigarmhug[1]::bigarmhug[1]::bigarmhug[1]:

I'm not articulate right now, but I just wanted to thank you again Rael and give you a hug (or five) to try to cheer you up. We appreciate your support! We all appreciate you!

Anyway, I hope this gives you a little smile :)

arwen

I'm just new to this board and I have read a lot of posts. Rael, you always respond with such kindness and compassion to everyone. You are a valuable asset to the community.

Love nuclearwinter x

Ooo, i wonna join in too!

I can't really say anymore than everyone else has. You always reply with such sincerity, insight and care, you have helped so many people here including myself.

Thank you Rael xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think everyone should be appreciated here. At least every post I read, everyone's always showing support and comfort. I have yet to find somebody making a nasty or even non helpful comment! Here's to everybody!!

I think everyone should be appreciated here. At least every post I read, everyone's always showing support and comfort. I have yet to find somebody making a nasty or even non helpful comment! Here's to everybody!!

I agree! I was just thinking I should start a Lilly and Marchmadness appreciation day too! :)

Or how bout a general appreciation day...for everybody and the support they give. It's great to recognize when one person takes that extra step to do something wonderful, but I think we should have a day for everybody else too, even the people who don't post much. they still act like angels to others when they do post. Don't get me wrong, the appreciation for specific members is great! But I'd hate to see everyone else left out. I've read a lot of posts on here and even people with very few posts show excellent care and compassion.

Rael - I wish I had an ounce of the compassion and kind words you give to so many people. I don't know how you do it but I admire you for it.

I agree with the other posts, too - so many of you give so much to so many - hurray to you all!!!!

Archived