Mental Health Forums

Hello

tess1768

Hello. Thanks for the input. I walk a lot. Up to 30 miles a week. I have two lab puppies that are about 70 lbs each. At 9 and 10 months they keep me very busy. I have been on the St Johns for about two days. It seems to work better. I am also taking minerals which are helping too. Some of my issues are from menopause and some are just from age. Then there is the emotional issues that I truly have to deal with.

Today was a better day than yesterday. The Prozac made me feel rather fixated and not on good things. Now I can have fun at least. I even found myself sliding down the stairs with the puppies today to exercise them. It is too cold for a walk outside.

I like the site and hope to hear from you soon.

MJ

Your daughter's name sounds lovely. Rose is a nice name but not heard enough of! More people should be called it. And in response - you are beautiful too. And I'm glad you have control of your relationship with your Mother. This is what Im doing at the moment. Thanks for the encouragement as it's so hard isn't it. We are conditioned to think parents know best etc... so breaking away from that feels wierd and scary. I'm off out in a minute so will speak to you later xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Archived