Mental Health Forums

Hello

unwanted_and_alone

Welcome :)

I think we all remember what it was like when we where new, do you feel a bit nervous?? Feel free to tell us more about you when you feel ready and we will all be here to listen to you and support you.

Lilly

I really do hope you get your user name changed, it's not a very positive start is it? We're not here to wallow in misery but to find strength and pull through. I don't like negativity filling these forums, we need a change from all of that.

I really do hope you get your user name changed, it's not a very positive start is it? We're not here to wallow in misery but to find strength and pull through. I don't like negativity filling these forums, we need a change from all of that.

sorry my user name is not too your liking, It is how I am feeling right now

My choice of user name is not up to you Im afraid

Thank you everyone for their kind welcomes it means alot to us

sorry my user name is not too your liking, It is how I am feeling right now

My choice of user name is not up to you Im afraid

Thank you everyone for their kind welcomes it means alot to us

Hi there. Sorry to see that someone has objected to your user name. You are quite right. Use what ever name feels right for you. Hope you are OK and hope to hear from you again soon. Beishek

• 3 months later...

:welcomeani: It's nice to meet you. It sucks to feel like that. :grouphug[1]: If you ahve any questions, feel free to ask. Many people here are friendly and supportive. I hope you like it here.

"I really do hope you get your user name changed, it's not a very positive start is it? We're not here to wallow in misery but to find strength and pull through. I don't like negativity filling these forums, we need a change from all of that."

while I am not taking sides I'd like to say im guessing the person who said it (rain) takes many things negativly and wouldnt be suprised if she has that problem often so I cant really blame her username for being negative in all fairness, nor can i blame you rain for being upset 'randomly'... :) and that its a lovely username, it shows how you really feel. good enough for me.

in fact, rain has the same problem as you, unwanted_and_alone (from what i understand).maybe thats why it hit a nerve.

Archived