Mental Health Forums

:o(

JustClayton

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clayton, sorry to copy DaisyDuck's message, but how are you today? I did have an OK day. Except everyone asked me if I was OK and was I 'well' which always pisses me off. They can't let up even for one day. Anyway, that's a whole other kettle of fish. Hope you alright. xxx

Sorry to hear of ya virus... Damn you virus !

I wouldnt expect you to come on at Xmas day anyway, I did have a look around tho.

Drinking was bad, did have a lil cry as well but I got through it..

As for cutting the drinking in half...

The half I didnt have yesterday im having today... thats what you meant wasnt it.

Hope your having a great time

lol. That's a negitive there cowboy. If you cut it in half, that's that. Every new day is just that, new count. So if you're drinking "the other half" today, cut that in half! :-D Learn to drink casually for pleasure, and not for pain [iE to drown the pain].

You should have opted for a big cry. I do. When I cry, I cry well because it does help [in different ways for different people]. Don't be ashamed of crying either. It's human nature, and even someone like me appreciates the tears when I allow for them. Cry, then collect yourself and walk on. Do it again later if you deem necessary. Nothing wrong with it. Just make sure you take care of yourself, because though others may be there to help, support and assist, in the end the only person who can truly take care of you is you. You have to want to.

Be safe!

Remmy.

how are you today clayton??

daisy

xx

Hey Daisy.

I'm cool thanks...

I think...

Today is kinda like everyday.....

I get drunk.. cry a bit.. I get upset.... thats about it

Been on my own again so tjat doesnt help I know...

Its kinda my day now... this is what I do....

I hope you ok and it really does make me smile when you nmail, I dont really speak with anyone now so seeing your message make me smile...

so thanks

I hope you ok and having a wonderful day xx

Clayton, sorry to copy DaisyDuck's message, but how are you today? I did have an OK day. Except everyone asked me if I was OK and was I 'well' which always pisses me off. They can't let up even for one day. Anyway, that's a whole other kettle of fish. Hope you alright. xxx

Thank goodness for copy and paste huh,

Hey,

I'm cool thanks...

I think...

I hope you ok and it really does make me smile when you nmail, I dont really speak with anyone now so seeing your message make me smile...

so thanks

The one think im dreading about going back to work is EVERYONE asking how was your Xmas, Good new year AGGGHH !!!

Everyyear its the same, sometimes I hate it but Im kinda off with people, then it makes me feel even worse...

Sometimes i wanna turn round and say no , ive had a s**t Xmas, and a C**p new year, ive been on my own 24-7, starving hungry (Yeah remembered the alcohol, no one reminded me to get the food tho) ......

sorry......

I hope you ok and having a great time

Kee[p smiling ok xxxx

Hey. Are you doing the cutting drinks in half thing that Remmy suggested? I know it's hard. Been down that road. We having OK day. Hubbie in bed most of as not well. Me got cold/chesty thing going on too but his temp was higher so he got to stay in bed... Anyway, sure will feel better tomorrow. Just got to stay awake a few more hours. I tell you what, I'm dreading that in the school playground. All the Mum's discussing what a great Xmas they had and so and so got this and they went there and wasn't it wonderful. Just gonna' turn up with MP3 stuck in my ears and they can all FUCK OFF and go and be happy somewhere else. Least starving myself I won't have put on 2 stone like all of them - huh!

Oops. Just went off in little dream world of my own there. What I meant to say was that I understand bout the office thing and I am here if you want to chat, or rant or just post all the rude words you can think of saying to your boss! Tee hee...

Hey,

I'm cool thanks...

I think...

so thanks

The one think im dreading about going back to work is EVERYONE asking how was your Xmas, Good new year AGGGHH !!!

Everyyear its the same, sometimes I hate it but Im kinda off with people, then it makes me feel even worse...

Sometimes i wanna turn round and say no , ive had a s**t Xmas, and a C**p new year, ive been on my own 24-7, starving hungry (Yeah remembered the alcohol, no one reminded me to get the food tho) ......

sorry......

Kee[p smiling ok xxxx

daisy here...just sent you a pm....hope you alrite xxx

Hey. Are you doing the cutting drinks in half thing that Remmy suggested? I know it's hard. Been down that road. We having OK day. Hubbie in bed most of as not well. Me got cold/chesty thing going on too but his temp was higher so he got to stay in bed... Anyway, sure will feel better tomorrow. Just got to stay awake a few more hours. I tell you what, I'm dreading that in the school playground. All the Mum's discussing what a great Xmas they had and so and so got this and they went there and wasn't it wonderful. Just gonna' turn up with MP3 stuck in my ears and they can all FUCK OFF and go and be happy somewhere else. Least starving myself I won't have put on 2 stone like all of them - huh!

Oops. Just went off in little dream world of my own there. What I meant to say was that I understand bout the office thing and I am here if you want to chat, or rant or just post all the rude words you can think of saying to your boss! Tee hee...

Lol,

I know what ya saying but I have to hold back on the rants, lol

I work in three different gyms so have to deal with 3 sets of staff and 3 sets of customers all coming to ask me.. I try my best to avoid people but there's only so many you can bypass.

Sorry to hear you and ya hubby arnt feeling well. Ive never known so much of the bug floating around, I was getting people everyday canx appts because of it. As soon as that happens I load up on Vit C.. ( No I mean LOAD up, lol) it seems to keep it away... touch wood :)

Right better... errr.... do something I suppose :(

Hope you feeling better soon xx

Hey,

I'm cool thanks...

I think...

so thanks

sorry......

Kee[p smiling ok xxxx

daisy here...just sent you a pm....hope you alrite xxx

Hey Miss,

Thanks loads for my message you made me smiles.

Im ok thanks.. bit groggy but I'll be ok.

Had a bit of a misunderstanding last night.. I stayed awake till 3am as I thought my babies were coming round... (they went to a party with my ex but stayed over.. nobody told me tho)

So im tired...:(

Hope your ok and had a great Xmas

Thanks again for your message xx

Just been in Asda as needed bread and milk and it was a bit manic. Wish I'd stayed at home now. People are crazy...

People are crazy, lol

I went out today and got a few bits, I cant handle people and crowds to well so didnt stay long.

Asda's Hmmmm.. I was in Sainsburys... they crazy in there too :)

Hope you ok xxx

Hello and :grouphug[1]::welcomeani::grouphug[1]: JustClayton.

I do wonder whether you are going to keep posting in your first post in Introductions for the rest of your posting existence? There are lots more sections of the forums to explore. Be daring! ;)

hey Clayton

Sorry to about what happened...

Now, Stop hurting yourself and and get yourself on the path with a therapist so that you can work trough the hurt and ?anger.

The worst thing that i have learnt the past 10 years, is that it is not dogs or cats or weather that makes us feellike shit, it is people that hurt us.

People hurt other people. Intentionally or not.

We are here for you on this journey.. but we can't make you step FORWARD and not backwards..

listening..

Rachel

Hey Rachel,

Thanks loads for your reply,

I'll get one tomorrow ok.... ok no I probably wont :(

I dont think I will ever do that again... the guy made me feel twice as bad than when I first saw him. Ok he may not have been right for me but I dont think I would try again.

It took me days trying to post on here, I kept logging on, logging off... even after I posted I came back on to delete my entry, it was only the fact I had replies that I kept it.

I think the Xmas period and being on my own is making me feel twice as bad as I normaly would, especially today..

One day at a time huh ?

Thanks again

Hope your having a great day x

one day at a time might seem shitty at times..

but you can't really take two or more at a time.... physics! :)

Hello and :grouphug[1]::welcomeani::grouphug[1]: JustClayton.

I do wonder whether you are going to keep posting in your first post in Introductions for the rest of your posting existence? There are lots more sections of the forums to explore. Be daring! ;)

Im sorry I didnt realise

im new to this forum thing

ive been here long enough now

lots more people needing help:o(

Clayton, I've sent you a personal message. To access it click on 'my controls' top right of screen and then on left will be 'inbox'. It's in there. To everyone else who has a problem with the length of this thread - what does it matter. He can post in here until the end of time if he wants, as long as he is posting and talking and getting support what does it matter? Have a little sensitivity for people's feelings please.

totally echo the above, people post where they feel comfortable and if a conversation has started i myself would feel silly starting a new thread just to continue with it. Clayton, as I said before you are not taking anything away from anyone else by being here so please dont feel you cant post either on this thread or another one.

take care hun

xxx

Archived