Mental Health Forums

He Came On To Me!

daisy duck

something i thought id add...

just been to the shops and the woman behind the counter told me i had lost some weight!would she say to a fat person...youve put on weight!

cheeky cow and i told her so aswell!

xx

sometimes i think i would self harm so people could see something physical because i was in so much pain emotionally.

Does anyone else think this?

Yes. I do. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

its like they cant see your pain or what you go through if your not bleeding or limping.

it is hard..but we get through it

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i dont have the problem of being attractive. im not, i dont have a good figure, i dont get hit on except by creepy old men, story of my life and will latch on to anyone who shows the slightest bit of kindness or interest because its not something ive known. ive been bullied all my life because of it, still am. im actually crying now i do anything to block it out, the knowledge of what i am, what ive always been. personally i would be glad if someone told me i lost weight but i do understand that the grass is not always greener and dont mean to say that its not horrible to have people creeping all over you just because someone is pretty or assuming that just because you pretty you should be ok, thats just bullshit and as a typical ugly person i will say it shouldnt be about whats on the outside but anyone that matters will look on the inside. unfortunately i havent really found anyone who will do that.

i have got a brain on me though (well whats left after the meds have mashed up memory and stuff) and have a degree and a posh sounding voice. when in hospital i have dressed smart and people have told me i dont belong there and several visitors have thought i was staff. im good at communicating anything except my own thoughts and feelings and so its assumed that i must be fine because i can still communicate other things.

had more to say but im sorry i just cant. im so sorry you had that experience daisy its not anything you are doing its because society has told people that surface is everything and for anyone on the extremes of those, pretty or ugly we bear the brunt of the bullshit that it has fed to everyone else.

take care

xxx

i dont have the problem of being attractive. im not, i dont have a good figure, i dont get hit on except by creepy old men, story of my life and will latch on to anyone who shows the slightest bit of kindness or interest because its not something ive known. ive been bullied all my life because of it, still am. im actually crying now i do anything to block it out, the knowledge of what i am, what ive always been. personally i would be glad if someone told me i lost weight but i do understand that the grass is not always greener and dont mean to say that its not horrible to have people creeping all over you just because someone is pretty or assuming that just because you pretty you should be ok, thats just bullshit and as a typical ugly person i will say it shouldnt be about whats on the outside but anyone that matters will look on the inside. unfortunately i havent really found anyone who will do that.

i have got a brain on me though (well whats left after the meds have mashed up memory and stuff) and have a degree and a posh sounding voice. when in hospital i have dressed smart and people have told me i dont belong there and several visitors have thought i was staff. im good at communicating anything except my own thoughts and feelings and so its assumed that i must be fine because i can still communicate other things.

had more to say but im sorry i just cant. im so sorry you had that experience daisy its not anything you are doing its because society has told people that surface is everything and for anyone on the extremes of those, pretty or ugly we bear the brunt of the bullshit that it has fed to everyone else.

take care

xxx

im so sorry you have had to go through that...it is so sad that people are judged on what they look or talk like.

xxx

it really sucks in general that people are judged by their appearance, pretty or not, because appearance is something that changes massively over a life time, and even just in the shorter term, so its like constantly being unsure of how we are judged, which sucks big time. I def think this is worse for girls too, our appearance seems to be public property.

it really sucks in general that people are judged by their appearance, pretty or not, because appearance is something that changes massively over a life time, and even just in the shorter term, so its like constantly being unsure of how we are judged, which sucks big time. I def think this is worse for girls too, our appearance seems to be public property.

thats true...i mean if i have a day i dont bother wearing makeup or making an effort i get told i look worn out!!!....helloooo........

do they not realise you dont say things like that!

xxx

Archived