Mental Health Forums

Picture Added To Motivate Weight Loss.

Boy_Blue

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well done both of you!

xxx

Thanks Daisy but I lost 5 pounds down the back of the sofa. Does that still count?

it all counts boy blue! :lol:

xxx

well done both of you!

xxx

Thanks Daisy but I lost 5 pounds down the back of the sofa. Does that still count?

it all counts boy blue! :lol:

xxx

True enough. Its better than a poke in the eye with a burnt stick.

Still going strong on the diet and cooking a healthy curry for the family today. Happy days.

How did your night out go the other night?

and well done to you too, big smile xxxxx

Well Rose,

What have you been doing different to shift the weight have you been eating low GI? That was really good weight loss. It is harder for a woman to shift weight than a man and 5 pounds is fantastic.

im so glad its working out for you....mm love curry!

fri night was okay but not bin great really...i'll survive and im not complaining.

So pleased for you

xx

im so glad its working out for you....mm love curry!

fri night was okay but not bin great really...i'll survive and im not complaining.

So pleased for you

xx

Thanks your a gem x

Blue - thanks babe! I only got about another 12lb to go now so was amazed I lost so much as it usually gets harder the less u have to lose. Not sure what's happened really. Have been eating a lot of grapes and stuff so guess is low GI diet. I was veggie for a good many years and naturally have quite high metabolism and eat a lot of veg so think it was that new tablets and it being winter and stuck indoors had just taken toll on me and now have the inspiration (thanks to you) to do something about it am getting somewhere. You still going for bike rides?

Daisy-girl - you do sparkle!!!!!!!!!11

Blue - thanks babe! I only got about another 12lb to go now so was amazed I lost so much as it usually gets harder the less u have to lose. Not sure what's happened really. Have been eating a lot of grapes and stuff so guess is low GI diet. I was veggie for a good many years and naturally have quite high metabolism and eat a lot of veg so think it was that new tablets and it being winter and stuck indoors had just taken toll on me and now have the inspiration (thanks to you) to do something about it am getting somewhere. You still going for bike rides?

thankyou :wub:

xxx

Rose,

That was fantastic with the small amount you have to lose to lose that much in a week is great. My log of weight loss will keep going until the end of the year! OMG how I miss junk food. Yes I went for a ride yesterday (bike that is). Much better this time. At least I could not get arrested for indecent exposure this time.

Have an extremely stressful situation in work to do with a half a million order and that will come to a head in the morning so I am really worried about it. Did not sleep last night. Hope it will be ok....

Just had my dins. I made a healthy low GI curry. Everyone enjoyed it so that was good. My cravings are much better and the drink in the end was the easiest of all to give up.

Start my final exams for 4 subjects in my MBA on the 19th so I have loads of study to do as well as a new marketing strategy and recession proof plan for the people who work for me. we also opened a new office last week in the south of the country and I need to go down this week as the new office and the people in it are my responsibility. I am hoping to be made director this year if all goes to plan. The baby is due in 10 weeks also. Right before I have to sit my second set of finals for this year.

All in all I am coping quite good considering all that is going on. I am better when I am busy. when I get time that is when I get down as much as I complain about being too busy.

Thanks for asking,

B.

P.S. You are both sparkly gems! x

Rose,

That was fantastic with the small amount you have to lose to lose that much in a week is great. My log of weight loss will keep going until the end of the year! OMG how I miss junk food. Yes I went for a ride yesterday (bike that is). Much better this time. At least I could not get arrested for indecent exposure this time.

Have an extremely stressful situation in work to do with a half a million order and that will come to a head in the morning so I am really worried about it. Did not sleep last night. Hope it will be ok....

Just had my dins. I made a healthy low GI curry. Everyone enjoyed it so that was good. My cravings are much better and the drink in the end was the easiest of all to give up.

Start my final exams for 4 subjects in my MBA on the 19th so I have loads of study to do as well as a new marketing strategy and recession proof plan for the people who work for me. we also opened a new office last week in the south of the country and I need to go down this week as the new office and the people in it are my responsibility. I am hoping to be made director this year if all goes to plan. The baby is due in 10 weeks also. Right before I have to sit my second set of finals for this year.

All in all I am coping quite good considering all that is going on. I am better when I am busy. when I get time that is when I get down as much as I complain about being too busy.

Thanks for asking,

B.

P.S. You are both sparkly gems! x

thankyou :D

Wow. Sounds like you are really busy. I hope it all goes well at work, you have a lot of responsibility by the sounds of it. that on top of exams and a new baby on the way - you are doing really well! My brother's wife just had their 3rd on 6th January. 3 boys. Glad u finding it ok without the drink. Yhink we build it up in our minds and when we actually get down to doing it it's not as bead as we thought. It is good being busy but don't forget to have relaxing 'you' time as well. Do the whole warm milk, lavendar, relaxing music thing tonight to help you sleep. Or get your wife to give you a back massage :-)

My hubbie has opposite problem to us at mo as he has given up caffeine and fags so keeps falling asleep! If only!

Wow. Sounds like you are really busy. I hope it all goes well at work, you have a lot of responsibility by the sounds of it. that on top of exams and a new baby on the way - you are doing really well! My brother's wife just had their 3rd on 6th January. 3 boys. Glad u finding it ok without the drink. Yhink we build it up in our minds and when we actually get down to doing it it's not as bead as we thought. It is good being busy but don't forget to have relaxing 'you' time as well. Do the whole warm milk, lavendar, relaxing music thing tonight to help you sleep. Or get your wife to give you a back massage :-)

My hubbie has opposite problem to us at mo as he has given up caffeine and fags so keeps falling asleep! If only!

Thanks Rose. Things worked out in work. You are a good friend.

Thanks Rose. Things worked out in work. You are a good friend.

Am really beyond crap. Read my latest post. My husband sat with me whilst I sat and stared at the wall and cried then tucked me up in bed and held me until I sobbed and eventually fell asleep. Tonight is going the same way. Sorry rest of your day was no good, you wanna talk about it? xxx

Am really beyond crap. Read my latest post. My husband sat with me whilst I sat and stared at the wall and cried then tucked me up in bed and held me until I sobbed and eventually fell asleep. Tonight is going the same way. Sorry rest of your day was no good, you wanna talk about it? xxx

Na Rose. Don't know what I would say. Its nothing really. Just me. Also I upset some people with my joke link yesterday and that made me feel shit when I came on earlier. :(

More importantly I hope you are ok as I am not nearly as down as you are at the mo (even though I know you are not). All I can say is stick with it. There will be light again in your life again hun. Look at that fantastic weight loss and you are a caring, sensitive, intelligent and brave woman with a great sense of humour. I hope you get the help you need to bring you through this. If I can be of any support please let me know.

Loads of hugs (while I am still fat enough to give a good one)

B. xxxx

Hi boy blue....hey dont be worrying about the post!It was a joke so dont be hard on yourself.

Im sorry you are having a crap day...will be better tomorrow

xxxxxxx

Roses...sorry you are down too...

big hugs

xxxxxxxxxx

Hi boy blue....hey dont be worrying about the post!It was a joke so dont be hard on yourself.

Im sorry you are having a crap day...will be better tomorrow

xxxxxxx

Roses...sorry you are down too...

big hugs

xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks also x

....ok im expecting to get some stick for wot i am about to say (well type), but i've always been a big eater, we are talking about a girl that got asked to leave an all u can eat restaraunt (LOL, yeah honestly). I maybe talking medical nonesense here but I think the more you eat the bigger ur stomach gets thus u need more and more to feel full/satisfied.....so I shrank my stomach, god i kno this is contraversal, but hey I wouldn't be me without it.... I ate very very little for about 3 weeks, i probably had in that space of time about 4 sandwiches, maybe 2 or 3 meals, couple packs of crisps........and its hard to do when ur real hungry, but i just didnt go food shopping therefore it wasn't there so i couldnt eat it. Since that my attitude towards food has completely changed, im just not passionate about food no-more, of course there are things i still can't resist....like cheese and pizza mmmm, but i dont crave food anymore if im hungry now its like anything will do a sandwich or something, and i can't eat a whole meal now... and im still a little overweight gone from a 36inch waist to a 30 in the space of about 2months (my family think im on drugs coz of it!), and never felt physically as healthy as i do now, plus ups my confidence, I pose in front of the mirror now, flexing my muscles and stuff LOL......... its not healthy wot i did esp considering im diet controlled diabetic, thats where a box of glucose powder comes in handy. I suppose a more healthy way to do it would be halving ur portion sizes, but takes alot of will power, don't let ur stomach controll you....u are in charge.

PS why was u made to take ur pic off, i really wanted 2see it :(

X

Archived