Mental Health Forums

Picture Added To Motivate Weight Loss.

Boy_Blue

....ok im expecting to get some stick for wot i am about to say (well type), but i've always been a big eater, we are talking about a girl that got asked to leave an all u can eat restaraunt (LOL, yeah honestly). I maybe talking medical nonesense here but I think the more you eat the bigger ur stomach gets thus u need more and more to feel full/satisfied.....so I shrank my stomach, god i kno this is contraversal, but hey I wouldn't be me without it.... I ate very very little for about 3 weeks, i probably had in that space of time about 4 sandwiches, maybe 2 or 3 meals, couple packs of crisps........and its hard to do when ur real hungry, but i just didnt go food shopping therefore it wasn't there so i couldnt eat it. Since that my attitude towards food has completely changed, im just not passionate about food no-more, of course there are things i still can't resist....like cheese and pizza mmmm, but i dont crave food anymore if im hungry now its like anything will do a sandwich or something, and i can't eat a whole meal now... and im still a little overweight gone from a 36inch waist to a 30 in the space of about 2months (my family think im on drugs coz of it!), and never felt physically as healthy as i do now, plus ups my confidence, I pose in front of the mirror now, flexing my muscles and stuff LOL......... its not healthy wot i did esp considering im diet controlled diabetic, thats where a box of glucose powder comes in handy. I suppose a more healthy way to do it would be halving ur portion sizes, but takes alot of will power, don't let ur stomach controll you....u are in charge.

PS why was u made to take ur pic off, i really wanted 2see it :(

X

I am now 18 days eating healthy and have lost 6 pounds so far. My portion sizes are much smaller and it is really helping. I also gave up drink but had one night when I was away with work that I got a drunk. I feel I am finally breaking my bad eating habits and expect slow but steady weight loss. If I don't lose weight it is not my diet and I need more exercise. I was freaked when I had my photo up and got it into my head that somebody from work would find it. To be honest it was probably an over reaction but its probably best for me to take it down.

Thanks for the support and glad that you seem in better spirits. x

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived