Mental Health Forums

Tomorrow

Katherine

Tomorrow at 1 pm I've got the last meeting with my tutor before I finally and totally leave the therapy training course./college. (cos its too much for me, in case anyone doesn't know)

Its a meeting to discuss what I've come up with to 'fill the gap' left. And to finalise stuff.

Well, I've got a list together of creative writing courses and groups, tho I don't believe my writing is good enough...

And part of me wants to do the teenage rebel bit and not go.

But really its mainly I don't want to go because I am scared about endings and goodbyes and want to do it 'properly' and I might be too emotional or forget something(though I'll have to write a list).

But I know I am brave and will manage it. Still would like a 'helping hand', someone to come along with me....anticipating leaving the college behind, closing the door, feeling empty and insecure and.....feeling that a bit now...

....but, without my meds I know I'd be far worse....so I have something to be thankful for..

karie

....thanks.....someone noticed......

maybe I'm just attention seeking..after today I won't mention the course again, so those of you who are really pissed off with me for going on about it can breathe a sigh of relief.

I don't want to meet the tutor today, its just like 'rubbing my nose in it'---I've left, for God's sake. I made it through the last group with dignity, I want to leave it like that....

But then I have to tie up loose ends.

And that she wants to see me again shows she does care.

But I just feel like the opposite of King Midas--everything I touch turns to failure, turns to dust, through my grandiosity I think I am good at something, but in reality...

My writing's abstract and noone understands it, why would I want to do creative writing?

k.

Kari,

no one is pissed off with you! Good luck today. I hope it goes well...you are in my thoughts hun.

Love ya',

LM

:hug2:

Thanks Lady M.

It's over!

Its done!

It was OK. I'm glad I had therapy beforehand. Might not have been so ok otherwise. I was-am! empowered!

Here's to my writing a poetry book focused on Individuation and BPD---someday!!!! That's my aim, maybe...

karie

Archived