Mental Health Forums

Feeling A Lot Better

Paula

been on Trazodone for about 10 days or something like that. have actually been sleeping :o even when i went to my sisters, and i can NEVER sleep there. i'm not good when i'm not in my own bed, i'm very fussy about pillows.. :lol:

but i generally feel LOADS better. have been getting dressed EVERY day now, and been wearing makeup again the past few days. it is SO unlike me to not kind of "dress up", i guess. i'm always so paranoid what people will think of me that i spend ages and ages getting ready, then still feel self conscious.

so i have been making real progress, and been leaving the house every day too. have not had any suicidal thoughts or feelings at all in the past week, and havnt been "down". felt a bit flat and empty when i got home today, but that's normal when i come back from being somewhere.

my coordination is a bit shit, though and i do feel a bit clumsy. been knocking stuff over a bit and feeling quite tired. hopefully this will settle down as i am on a low dose anyway.

but generally i feel MUCH less anxious, and have been away and been on the bus and the train and everything, so....YAY!! :)

Archived