Mental Health Forums

Happy New Year

Joshua

Hi All

Well I wont bore you with a queen speech style thingy but i wanted to say Happy New Year to the whole community.

As per every year we have had our ups and downs but the important thing is we have worked through them and moved forward as a community. Each and every one of you have a strength that is admirable and it makes me proud to be a part of your journeys.

Thank you to the team here also, your time is greatly appreciated.

Be good to yourselves and I hope we are all able to look forward positively at the future year.

P.S Now come on, credit where credit is due, that is a much better speach than the queen dishes out :)

Hi All

Well I wont bore you with a queen speech style thingy but i wanted to say Happy New Year to the whole community.

As per every year we have had our ups and downs but the important thing is we have worked through them and moved forward as a community. Each and every one of you have a strength that is admirable and it makes me proud to be a part of your journeys.

Thank you to the team here also, your time is greatly appreciated.

Be good to yourselves and I hope we are all able to look forward positively at the future year.

P.S Now come on, credit where credit is due, that is a much better speach than the queen dishes out :)

much better speach i agree!

lol

x

Hi Joshua,

Thank you for your New Years wishes. Technically it was New Years day down here in Australia so good timing!

I too hope that everyone's new year is filled with positive experiences.

I would like to say a big thank you to all who are involved in the maintenance of this site.

Happy New Year

-rebex

Hi joshua

lovely speach ,i would also like to say happy new year to all that surf here and a big thank you to al of you guys out there that help make this site possible.

HAPPY NEW YEAR XHUGX

Happy New Year to everyone.

Is it a rumour that Joshs picture will soon be put on the postage stamp instead of the queen or was that a dream?

Ginger

Thank you, Joshua, for creating this site, and for all you do, as well as to all those who are involved with the site.

My very best wishes and prayers for everyone......