Mental Health Forums

Feel So Druged Up

//Nat\\

I am on the top dose of an anto psychotic ummmm serqueol (sp?) this is because I suffer from extreme paronia and psychosis.

But it makes me feel so drugged up I hate it - yesterday I decided not to take it - usually my partner gives it too me but he was busy so I took the tablet and put it in the bin where he will never find it!!!!!!!!!!!

I felt so clear in thinking everything made sense although looking back again it was not normal thinking- this really bugs me do I have disordered thinking or do I be like stonned most of the time I hate it I really do.

I dont want to take my tablets anymore

I am a little worried that you have stopped taking your tablets :unsure:

I don't think it's a good idea to stop suddenly, without getting medical advice.

I know you don't want to take them anymore, but can you not try something else? There are lots of different drugs out there.

Please make sure you are safe, and have a chat with your Doctor or T,

Cx

:)

hi nat, sorry you feel like that, try to speak to your Dr before stopping your tablets,i also take anti psychotics and they make me feel pretty crazy sometimes and i feel like throwing them all away, i've tried it but i just went downhill fast so have to stick with them ! could you try something different, take care rosehip x

Archived